Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    no thats the 2014 one, which i already have

ReputationRep:
    Totally screwed for biology tomorrow, even more so for chemistry on Friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simbak6)
    same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invisiblegirl)
    no thats the 2014 one, which i already have
    The only other one is the one that teachers can only get so they were meant to give you the paper and mark scheme for it. Thats how I got it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4nonymous)
    The only other one is the one that teachers can only get so they were meant to give you the paper and mark scheme for it. Thats how I got it
    you have the locked paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simbak6)
    Same here😖

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isaam165)
    you have the locked paper?
    Yh our teachers gave out printed copies of them with the mark scheme so we could do it and mark ourselves

ReputationRep:
    Yh our teachers gave out printed copies of them with the mark scheme so we could do it and mark ourselves
    is there any chance you could link it i'd really appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    I dont have a link for it. We were only given a printed out copy
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    This thread and another one I saw for this course has made me feel a little bit better that it's not just my school getting mostly Us and Es.

ReputationRep:
    I dont have a link for it. We were only given a printed out copy
    okay no problem

ReputationRep:
    Im sure it must be somewhere on the internet because someone posted the chemistry locked paper so I guess biology is somewhere as well

ReputationRep:
    oh well mine didn't give us the mark scheme. and are we meant to find the specimen paper ridiculously hard?!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post65157687

ihave posted the practice paper... i got C's in both and everyone got similat but neat to D's and E's spectrum but GOOD LUCK. I am starting reviising now :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    This thread and another one I saw for this course has made me feel a little bit better that it's not just my school getting mostly Us and Es.
    I agree. I've been getting U's and E's and I'm so scared for tommorow because the thing with bio is the application of knowledge questions. I'm just hoping for the best and if I do terribly I guess i could always take a gap year and redo y12... But hopefully the exam will be good...

ReputationRep:
    It is reversible but only if the pH has not changed by too much. If it is too much then it denatures like you said but if only a little it can be returned to normal by going back to the optimal pH
    Good luck for tomorrow anyway that's what the model answer was for last year anyway but new spec

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invisiblegirl)
    oh well mine didn't give us the mark scheme. and are we meant to find the specimen paper ridiculously hard?!
    Yh everyone seems to be finding it difficult so you're not the only one.

okay no problem
    These are the biology B locked papers. Some of the question aren't relevant to Biology A so ignore them but some are just in case you wanna try

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this is the paper
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf H022-01-insert-Dec-15.pdf (342.6 KB, 243 views)
  2. File Type: pdf H022-01-mark-scheme-Dec-15.pdf (293.5 KB, 243 views)
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by creative_lad28)
    I agree. I've been getting U's and E's and I'm so scared for tommorow because the thing with bio is the application of knowledge questions. I'm just hoping for the best and if I do terribly I guess i could always take a gap year and redo y12... But hopefully the exam will be good...
    I got an E in my first mock in Jan, it was such a shock to us, we'd not been prepared for anything like it (still aren't ) and then got a D in the most recent one (along with 2 others in my class, no one got higher than a D....) but that included questions from the 1st mock because of limited resources so not sure you can really count that. :grumble:

Good luck :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACockyDreamer)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post65157687

ihave posted the practice paper... i got C's in both and everyone got similat but neat to D's and E's spectrum but GOOD LUCK. I am starting reviising now :O
    thanks bro

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 27, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.