Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Because das was before it
    --
    Argh **** was the computer from a bekannter? I said Eltern because i didnt hear anyone else mentioned grr.
    Might have been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saengdao)
    because it was das and not ein - sadly there's the difference whether it's the definite/indefinite article
    Do you remember the sentence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nox1)
    Might have been?
    I think it's just me and my poor listening xD

ReputationRep:
    ah **** ive dropped a few marks looking at this unofficial mark scheme, but only a few...

i think it's definitely the essay thats ****ed me over

ReputationRep:
    For the director gap fill I used träumen, werden, besitzen, führen, erlauben, sinken, entscheiden, was there another?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nox1)
    Here you go:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Could not remember much on the reading, especially Hausmann. Edit away
    wow thanks for that its given me abit more confidence, dont think ive done so badly afterall i put nearlly all of them. Especially surprised i got that many on the house husband, but we will have to wait and see! Whats done is done!

ReputationRep:
    i have to say based on this unofficial mark scheme i am so so so much less worried now, ive dropped nowhere near as many marks as i thought.

that A is looking achievable if my essay isnt as GOD AWFUL as i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    i have to say based on this unofficial mark scheme i am so so so much less worried now, ive dropped nowhere near as many marks as i thought.

that A is looking achievable if my essay isnt as GOD AWFUL as i think
    Same! Nice to know people got similar answers, just worried about how high the grade boundaries might be. Hopefully lower than 95

ReputationRep:
    When you've all actually agreed on the very first question lmfao do you wanna post it in a separate thread like other unofficial mark schemes nox1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    After a few minutes f research (never knew it would be so quick to :lol:) I found it! It's called [email protected].

Many episodes available on YouTube. It's especially good for begin German because they use GCSE Level German.

Was Deustchland 83 in English?
    Ah yes Extra, I have seen this in class, no Deustchland 83 is an German series that premiered in German on channel 4 with English subtitles, I can't recommend series enough, it's short with only one series and 8 episodes, but it really is entertaining and it helps you learn German at the same time, you can watch it on 40D

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the mark scheme guys, I feel a bit more confident that I did okay now 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys what is this out of? I think I have probably lost about 7-10 marks throughout the listening and reading section, and then I'm unsure about the essay. Hopefully I can still get an A..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srbowers)
    Guys what is this out of? I think I have probably lost about 7-10 marks throughout the listening and reading section, and then I'm unsure about the essay. Hopefully I can still get an A..?
    Think the listening is 35 marks, reading 40 and writing 35 - 110 total?

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you!

ReputationRep:
    the forgotten adjective/verb gap fill is driving me nuts can anyone really not remember???

ReputationRep:
    the forgotten adjective/verb gap fill is driving me nuts can anyone really not remember???
    do you mean the one on the film director?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InnocentAngel)
    do you mean the one on the film director?
    the grammar section
    i remember liest, entwickelt, mussten, lockeres, klare, hatten, bequeme, zurückgekommen and wäre but that's only 9/10 :/

ReputationRep:
    Was one of the cloze text thingy halten? i cant remember but for some reason i keep thinking of hält

ReputationRep:
    the grammar section
    i remember liest, entwickelt, mussten, lockeres, klare, hatten, bequeme, zurückgekommen and wäre but that's only 9/10 :/
    hmm I can't remember either...so frustrating XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satansruler)
    Was one of the cloze text thingy halten? i cant remember but for some reason i keep thinking of hält
    i remember using halten on the Hausmann question but not the grammar questions :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.