Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khadijah489)
    Hi5 Sistaaaaaa! :bird: haha I love these guys, can't get enuff of em that I actually recieved their band T-shirt as a prezzie for my 18th birthday LOL so so so so wanna see them live, whats your fave song of theirs?
    Omg really? So lucky! Urmmmmmmmmm, so hard! Shine and the original version of Desire are my faves for sure. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Bonding over Years&Years, who wudda known lol wish Olly wasn't gay though, thats a bummer specially for the girls out there! lol
    Lol ikr. Meh, oh well. I love Mikey though idek why

ReputationRep:
    King has gotta be my all time favourite, even the remixes aren't that bad either Daaaaaamn I loooove Desire!! but I can't seem to find the original one anymore think they took it off, I don't really like the new version tbh. I also like Shine cuz its kind of got a tropical beat to it which I find really nice and did ya know that Olly's actually in a relationship with Milan Neil-Smith? aka the violin dude from Clean Bandit, again, another band that I love lol

ReputationRep:
    King has gotta be my all time favourite, even the remixes aren't that bad either Daaaaaamn I loooove Desire!! but I can't seem to find the original one anymore think they took it off, I don't really like the new version tbh. I also like Shine cuz its kind of got a tropical beat to it which I find really nice and did ya know that Olly's actually in a relationship with Milan Neil-Smith? aka the violin dude from Clean Bandit, again, another band that I love lol
    Omg you love Clean Bandit too!! OMGGG They did go out, but they split up They said they were going on a 'break' Meh. LIES lol.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    They split up? Hallelujah! Lolz I need Olly!! and Clean Bandit are just as great, love those guys as well, I could randomly just sing Rather Be outta the blue lol that song just never gets old Its great to share an interest with a fellow Years&Years Fan! and thanks for the follow!

ReputationRep:
    They split up? Hallelujah! Lolz I need Olly!! and Clean Bandit are just as great, love those guys as well, I could randomly just sing Rather Be outta the blue lol that song just never gets old Its great to share an interest with a fellow Years&Years Fan! and thanks for the follow!
    Yes, of course!!!! They're both really good! And no problemo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    I didn't know you were the clan leader of the EDM society :lol:

You should give BOEH some song advise for his stream playlist
    Clan leader LOL too much rs man.. I actually like Damp Cat's music :3

Haha yep I most definitely will, road trip with my girlies is gonna be awesome btw, you ever heard of Tchami? He's another DJ im dying to see, but before I die I reaaaaaally wanna go see Years&Years, I LOVE those guys, such a die hard fan!
    Not heard of either of them Soz

ReputationRep:
    Ah damn lol well tchami is a really good producer, he's produced some amazing remixes. One of them is :

Aluna George (You know you Like it)-Tchami Remix. It's really nice
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Student403)
    Very good it reminds me of 80s movie music which I like
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    It's catchy
    Well, well. And what about the Sega Genesis version? does it not sound more funky? test yourselves!

Link!

So, what is better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Well, well. And what about the Sega Genesis version? does it not sound more funky? test yourselves!

Link!

So, what is better?
    Idk I prefer the first one because this feels more 8-bit theme
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Student403)
    Idk I prefer the first one because this feels more 8-bit theme
    8-bit? the first one was an SNES version, that has always had 16-bit sound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    8-bit? the first one was an SNES version, that has always had 16-bit sound.
    Idk this seemed a bit more arcade game style. Can't place my finger on it but the vibe generally

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/0t2tjNqGyJI

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Quick question, how did you manage to display the full video into your reply? It's just that I'm tired of putting in links, would rather just put the full video in so everyone can listen to it

ReputationRep:
    Quick question, how did you manage to display the full video into your reply? It's just that I'm tired of putting in links, would rather just put the full video in so everyone can listen to it
    In between the spoiler button and the underline button, and then paste the youtube link into it.

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/Of3GbxYm9-U
    Thanks so much! Just another tune for you guys, best part is 1:05

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.