The Student Room Group

What age would you prefer to die at?

I'm thinking late 70s

Scroll to see replies

Once you get past the stage where you are limited in what you can do (mostly physically) and the opportunities you have.

Avoiding death is not the same as living
When I'm like in my late nineties.
Original post by XOR_
I'm thinking late 70s

Late 30s/40s, live hard and die f*cking young.
Reply 4
Late ninties.
Depends. I don't want to be one of those old people who can't do anything at all. If that means I die at 40 then so be it. I would only want to die super old if I was healthy, could walk and take care of myself... You get me?
Reply 6
Provided I still have all my wits about me and have reasonably good quality of life, I would want to live for as long as possible. If my quality of life due to illness especially, decreases and nothing can be done, I would want to die sooner rather than later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Dying young...

It's immortality, my darlings
Original post by Serine Soul

Dying young...

Is that a reference? :s-smilie: It probably is :biggrin: But there's actually an article on how 36 is perfect age for a woman

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/jan/16/year-zero-face-plastic-surgery

Also, your name serine soul, serine is hydrophilic amino acid which is a constituent of most protein, so you're the bulker and work out type?? :s-smilie:

EDIT: realised serine is like serene which is peaceful...ignore me xD
Reply 10
From 26-30?
Lates 80s
What a question :tongue:
Reply 14
Whatever fate decrees
Original post by ForestShadow
Is that a reference? :s-smilie: It probably is :biggrin: But there's actually an article on how 36 is perfect age for a woman

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/jan/16/year-zero-face-plastic-surgery

Also, your name serine soul, serine is hydrophilic amino acid which is a constituent of most protein, so you're the bulker and work out type?? :s-smilie:

EDIT: realised serine is like serene which is peaceful...ignore me xD

PLL :tongue:

Great, at least my corpse has somewhat of an attractive face :sexface:

Work...bulk... perhaps

But yeah, it was play on words thing XD
I try to have a serene soul :yep:
Reply 16
In my 60s?
Within the next decade?
At the age right now?

What difference does it make...
At an age where I have no regrets
Late 60s? Not very old lol but li kind of feel like ill die that time anyway so itd all good based on family history
Original post by Serine Soul

Dying young...

PLL? :biggrin:

Nvm, just saw your reply to someone else! Great show :biggrin:

To answer the question, twenties :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest