The Student Room Group

Euthanasia EPQ questionnaire

Hi I am doing some primary research for my EPQ and I would greatly
appreciate you doing my questionnaire:

1. What is your age group ?
13-17?
18-25?
25+
2. Do you think euthanasia should be legalised in the UK?
Yes
No
It depends on situation ?
3. Please give a reason for your answer

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
hey, ill answer but id recommend you do it on a google form/ Microsoft form, as it’ll be a lot easier to look at the responses in one place and easier to get information from it
1) 13-17
2) It depends on the situation
3) I think it should only be allowed if someone is terminally dying and it means they would be more comfortable than if they died naturally, but it’s difficult as it could be easily used to manipulate people and result in them being killed
Reply 2
Original post by charves14
hey, ill answer but id recommend you do it on a google form/ Microsoft form, as it’ll be a lot easier to look at the responses in one place and easier to get information from it
1) 13-17
2) It depends on the situation
3) I think it should only be allowed if someone is terminally dying and it means they would be more comfortable than if they died naturally, but it’s difficult as it could be easily used to manipulate people and result in them being killed

Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by Malaika_123
Hi I am doing some primary research for my EPQ and I would greatly
appreciate you doing my questionnaire:

1. What is your age group ?
13-17?
18-25?
25+
2. Do you think euthanasia should be legalised in the UK?
Yes
No
It depends on situation ?
3. Please give a reason for your answer

1. 13-17
2. Depends on the situation
3. Am evaluation by a therapist/psychologist should be conducted to ensure that the person in question is not “simply” depressed but has a legitimate reason for wanting to end their life, whether it be a chronic illness or poverty. They should have also sought other forms of help previously. But the option for euthanasia in legitimate cases would be very beneficial as people can die in a more ethical way rather than suicide, which decreases pressure on family and is more dignified. Also to end suffering.
Reply 4
Reply 5
Original post by LittleFire10
1. 13-17
2. Depends on the situation
3. Am evaluation by a therapist/psychologist should be conducted to ensure that the person in question is not “simply” depressed but has a legitimate reason for wanting to end their life, whether it be a chronic illness or poverty. They should have also sought other forms of help previously. But the option for euthanasia in legitimate cases would be very beneficial as people can die in a more ethical way rather than suicide, which decreases pressure on family and is more dignified. Also to end suffering.
I think if you want to research this you should look up the definition and difference between euthanasia (including non-voluntary euthanasia) and assisted dying and include that in your survey.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending