What age would you prefer to die at?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mallika
PLL? :biggrin:

To answer the question, twenties :redface:

:sexface:

That's a little too young. You need to live a little too :redface:
Around 450 please.
I want to live long enough to see an world of peace and equality so like 1430's?

Because, y'know, it's the last 2 digit prime, and I want my age of death to have some mathematical significance :yep:
Original post by Mayhem™
Once you get past the stage where you are limited in what you can do (mostly physically) and the opportunities you have.

Avoiding death is not the same as living

Original post by stefano865

and some die at 16
and aren't buried until 75.
Original post by Serine Soul
:sexface:

That's a little too young. You need to live a little too :redface:

Perhaps but I don't feel like I'd miss out on anything even if I were to die tomorrow :redface: Morbid but I'm pretty content haha :tongue:

What? Someone had to say it
Original post by Ishea16
and some die at 16
and aren't buried until 75.

You're on TSR. :wink:

Living life to the full. :tongue:
Original post by stefano865
You're on TSR. :wink:

Living life to the full. :tongue:

meh
fair point:rolleyes:

I still want to remain as active as I am right through my 50s/early 60s as I am right now.

Live isn't worth living if you aren't chasing your dreams on a daily basis. :moon:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mallika
Perhaps but I don't feel like I'd miss out on anything even if I were to die tomorrow :redface: Morbid but I'm pretty content haha :tongue:

I know what you mean :hugs:

I have so many things that I want to try out and it'd be pretty awful if I died before I got the chance to :'(
Reply 34
Not sure about the age, but whatever age that mobility starts to get really bad. I like to spend my spare time out in the countryside, and if mobility got so bad that I couldn't even have a short walk somewhere then I'd want it to end around then, whatever age it happens at.

I'd rather die when my mobility starts to get really bad than live into my 90s and be housebound for the last few years of life.
Original post by Serine Soul
I know what you mean :hugs:

I have so many things that I want to try out and it'd be pretty awful if I died before I got the chance to :'(

:hugs:

:frown: Do you have a bucket list? Maybe try and get something ticked off it every month or so, that forces you to live in the day and you'll have something to look forward to every so often, and that's always a great feeling :h: Unless the things you want to do are very expensive (dream destinations!) or impractical (bungee jumping? sky diving? :biggrin: ) in which case every year might do :tongue:
Original post by Mallika
:hugs:

:frown: Do you have a bucket list? Maybe try and get something ticked off it every month or so, that forces you to live in the day and you'll have something to look forward to every so often, and that's always a great feeling :h: Unless the things you want to do are very expensive (dream destinations!) or impractical (bungee jumping? sky diving? :biggrin: ) in which case every year might do :tongue:

Haha, my top one is just unlikely. You don't even need money for it, it's not impractical, it's just unlikely :sad:

Some are definitely quite expensive! I want to visit certain cities around the world for instance :yep:

Others are just little things that I can probably start working on :redface:
Original post by Indeterminate

Because, y'know, it's the last 2 digit prime, and I want my age of death to have some mathematical significance :yep:

That's when you'll be in your prime?

Quick Reply

Latest