The Student Room Group

Please Help Self Study

Does anyone know if there is any way in which I would be able to self-study some GCSE's and A-Levels simply through use of textbooks purchased on Amazon and then eventually be able to sit the exams at a centre at which I do not normally attend? I am currently studying Scottish qualifications too but remain keen to supplement poor scores in National 5 exams with better results in English qualifications... Any help would me greatly appreciated, Thanks
Original post by ahgh233432
Does anyone know if there is any way in which I would be able to self-study some GCSE's and A-Levels simply through use of textbooks purchased on Amazon and then eventually be able to sit the exams at a centre at which I do not normally attend? I am currently studying Scottish qualifications too but remain keen to supplement poor scores in National 5 exams with better results in English qualifications... Any help would me greatly appreciated, Thanks

Just ask the private exam centers in that area if they offer those subjects, if you are planning on applying to uni there's no guarantee that will make it up to them.

Quick Reply

Latest