The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Consent to Verify Documents for Unconditional Offer in Surrey University

Hi, I received a conditional offer from Surrey and have to upload some documents including a "Consent to Verify Documents". However, I am unable to find this document in their student self-service portal. Could anyone please guide me through it? Thank you.

P.s It also says it says the deadline is 2 weeks within the clearance check, what does that mean?
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 1
I got mine using the link next to the Course Information text on the self service site
(edited 11 months ago)
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hello!

Congratulations on your conditional offer from the University of Surrey! :smile:

I would recommend contacting the admissions team using this form: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/form/admissions-enquiry-form as they will be able to provide specific guidance on locating the missing form and answer any other questions you may have.

Regarding the deadline, I believe it means that once the clearance check is initiated by the university, you have two weeks to upload and submit the required documents. It's advisable to submit them as soon as possible to ensure the admissions team have enough time to go through the documents and avoid any last-minute complications!

Best of luck with your application and studies! If you have any further questions about applying or campus life, please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Thanks,
Sam (she/her)
MSc Psychology Student
Reply 3
Original post by Niveuso
I got mine using the link next to the Course Information text on the self service site

Mine didn't have the section, or I wasn't able to locate it. I did get the document through email though. Thank you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by University of Surrey Student Rep
Hello!

Congratulations on your conditional offer from the University of Surrey! :smile:

I would recommend contacting the admissions team using this form: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/form/admissions-enquiry-form as they will be able to provide specific guidance on locating the missing form and answer any other questions you may have.

Regarding the deadline, I believe it means that once the clearance check is initiated by the university, you have two weeks to upload and submit the required documents. It's advisable to submit them as soon as possible to ensure the admissions team have enough time to go through the documents and avoid any last-minute complications!

Best of luck with your application and studies! If you have any further questions about applying or campus life, please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Thanks,
Sam (she/her)
MSc Psychology Student

Thank you!
Reply 5
Bro what happened after that when you have given consent? Please tell
Reply 6
Yes please tell me what happened after that whom did they contact? Did you got your unconditional offer?
Reply 7
Original post by abs234
Yes please tell me what happened after that whom did they contact? Did you got your unconditional offer?

They did check my concent to verify document and it is approved. Still waiting for my other documents to be verified.
Reply 8
i got the unconditional offer and now I am confused between queen mary and this
Hi there, @abs234

To help you decide, I recommend having a look at this page, which lists many reasons why you would enjoy studying at Surrey, such as teaching quality, professional development, campus life, life at Guildford, etc. There are also further links on the page which you could follow.

Hope this helps!

Marko
2nd Year Student in BSc Accounting and Finance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending