Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white2black)
    Lyra18 said something about decisions being made before June 3rd??
    That is only for the finance programmes which have deadlines and decision dates for the applications. All other programmes have no deadlines and take 6-8 weeks to get a decision.

ReputationRep:
    HI,GUYS! Is there anyone want to live near imperial college for the summer holiday? and just need 6 mins to imperial college and 400pw includes bill. contains two beds but one in the dining room and one in bedroom suits for couples or friends or family! If you are interested in this apartment, please contact me ASAP!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for MSc Taxonomy and Biodiversity ?
    Also, i am a bit stressed out about accommodation. Private halls seem to have the best environment, but they're incredibly expensive. Would like to know what others think .

ReputationRep:
    I've started to look into rented accommodation as the private halls are too expensive, and it seems flats/houses are generally let very fast in London. Does anyone know of any accommodation forums e.g. on Facebook, where people are looking to find flatmates? Would be really useful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everez)
    I've started to look into rented accommodation as the private halls are too expensive, and it seems flats/houses are generally let very fast in London. Does anyone know of any accommodation forums e.g. on Facebook, where people are looking to find flatmates? Would be really useful.
    Yes, I've been looking for the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nathanthomas)
    That is only for the finance programmes which have deadlines and decision dates for the applications. All other programmes have no deadlines and take 6-8 weeks to get a decision.
    Yup, nothing. Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    There's a group on FB called "London Student Flat Share" and I'm sure Imperial will have their own group as well for Imperial students. Flats here in London are let very fast but the market also opens later than in other cities. Myself and the majority of people I know tended to find places around the July/August period.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I have also received an offer to study MSc. human molecular genetics at ICL. I am Kenyan and looking forward to the experience. Its great to see that ICL is held in such high regard. Seems I made the right choice.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone and congrats to those of you with offers.
    I got an offer for MSc International Health Management today
    Anyone else doing this course?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all the offer holders! Just got an offer for MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management.

I have a question for those who have already accepted your offers. How did you go about with the official confirmation of qualifications? Did you actually send the original? I find this to be quite risky being an intl student. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    ^ I sent in the original mark transcript- I was a bit apprehensive posting it, but I'm pretty sure they need the original.
    Just make sure you send it recorded delivery (or something similar)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaron199419)
    ^ I sent in the original mark transcript- I was a bit apprehensive posting it, but I'm pretty sure they need the original.
    Just make sure you send it recorded delivery (or something similar)
    Did you get it back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Rrose)
    Did you get it back?
    yes, they sent it back a week later signed delivery.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Got my offer yesterday for MSc Business Analytics

Good luck to everyone starting in September!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayThereMardyBum)
    Congrats to all the offer holders! Just got an offer for MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management.

I have a question for those who have already accepted your offers. How did you go about with the official confirmation of qualifications? Did you actually send the original? I find this to be quite risky being an intl student. Any thoughts?
    My offer required me to submit an original transcript proving my grades. The scanned copy I provided wasn't enough it seems.

Went to my universities website and got an eTranscript that is sent directly to the recipients email.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer some weeks ago for Quantum Fields and Fundamental Forces MSc. Conditional offer on a 8 GPA. I have started thinking where is the cheapest place to live near Imperial... any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white2black)
    Yup, nothing. Indeed.
    FYI, I just received my answer for Applied Mathematics. I got rejected.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the MSc in Bioinformatics and Theoretical Systems Biology, but I'm not holding out much hope because I applied really late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackyMeow)
    FYI, I just received my answer for Applied Mathematics. I got rejected.
    Sorry to hear that. Do you have any other choice remaining with ICL?

Nothing here yet. I am wondering if they await the outcome from the Brexit referendum. Because that can surely have an impact on whether I'd need a visa or not to study in England :-?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am still deciding whether to accept the offer to study a Master in Environmental Engineering at Imperial College for 2016. I know is 1 of the best engineering university but concerned about the workload and intensity. Is there anyone taking/taken this course or other engineering course can share your thoughts and consideration?

I am also applying for Master in Environment System Engineering UCL and pending their update, although UCL engineering is not as strong as Imperial. Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.