Lancaster Undergraduates 2016:) Watch

Kenule
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That's nice. Well, I was going to say we'll definitely see either in college or lectures but it's not like I really know you. My name is Lomdah though.
Llew_Ch97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kenule)
That's nice. Well, I was going to say we'll definitely see either in college or lectures but it's not like I really know you. My name is Lomdah though.
Nice to meet you, at least now we know we won't be the only ones there 😂
CSinterest
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Look... you are most likely the previous owner of the account forward_S who's just made another account to try and fabricate garbage about one of the better lecturers in the school. If you have a real complaint, which I highly doubt, do please raise it with the teaching office. Once again I'll reiterate that I think I know who you are...ST :bike: (pardon the punoji).
(Original post by Acid in June)
"Some lecturers like Joe Finney and John Mariani are awesome, Joe is just really into what he does and has enthusiasm and John is just funny and sarcastic..." Just to echo a few sentiments - Joe Finney is an awesome teacher and really knows his stuff, I saw a comment not too long ago regarding John Mariani, John Mariani at Lancaster University is not only sarcastic, he is incredibly sexist and rude to women on an occasional basis. John Mariani can be funny, but often incredibly insulting. You're far more likely to enjoy the company of other lecturers who are funny and charming without being offensive. John Mariani at Lancaster university, Computer science department, use to really make my friend reluctant to go to lectures etc. Apart from this the course was awesome. If you're a girl, I just urge to to stay away from John Mariani's lectures. Sincerely, ANON (for our own safety)
redheadednerd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey everyone, I've got an unconditional for ecology and conservation, hopefully in cartmel or lonsdale
Gretukas97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by redheadednerd)
Hey everyone, I've got an unconditional for ecology and conservation, hopefully in cartmel or lonsdale
Hey I've got an unconditional for Ecology and Conservation as well so we'll be course mates, you're the first person I found doing the same course!
redheadednerd
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Gretukas97)
Hey I've got an unconditional for Ecology and Conservation as well so we'll be course mates, you're the first person I found doing the same course!
Awesome! Has your accommodation been confirmed yet?
MaddieGillard
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi! I've accepted a conditional offer to study history this year, I'm nervous but really excited as well! I'm staying in Bowland and I'm from Wales. Anyone else studying history or staying in Bowland?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Angeloo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hiya, i have a place for psychology at Lancaster and im staying in cartmel. I'm have mixed emotions, I'm excited to move to Lancaster and meet new people but nervous of the change, i just want to make some friend's before i get there, that way I'd feel more comfortable.
arandomfemale
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'll be staying in Bowland! I'm doing economics and finance however

Posted from TSR Mobile
wickedisgood
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Angeloo)
Hiya, i have a place for psychology at Lancaster and im staying in cartmel. I'm have mixed emotions, I'm excited to move to Lancaster and meet new people but nervous of the change, i just want to make some friend's before i get there, that way I'd feel more comfortable.
I'm feeling very much the same, I'm super scared about making friends but I'm trying to keep in mind that most of us will be in the same boat!
Klr181
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Llew_Ch97)
Ye i haven't seen any and i've been on since last September. I'm from Wales btw
Hi, I'm doing Law and Criminology, Furness. I've only seen two Law students so far.

Our timetables just went up, do we guys have any clashes between lectures?
09owenss
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Llew_Ch97)
Hi, i firmed my offer for Law last week so I'll definitely be there in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, i am also studying Law, what college are you in?
09owenss
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Angeloo)
Hey, Im also in Cartmel college! I'm studying law.
09owenss
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Klr181)
Hi, I'm doing Law and Criminology, Furness. I've only seen two Law students so far.

Our timetables just went up, do we guys have any clashes between lectures?
I'm also studying law. Im in Cartmel college... I was wondering how you get the timetables up?
wickedisgood
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 09owenss)
I'm also studying law. Im in Cartmel college... I was wondering how you get the timetables up?
If you go to the Lancaster Website and scroll to the bottom there's a link to the student portal, after that there's a link under 'Key Information' that says timetable and you click that and it'll give you the options to see your timetable
09owenss
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by wickedisgood)
If you go to the Lancaster Website and scroll to the bottom there's a link to the student portal, after that there's a link under 'Key Information' that says timetable and you click that and it'll give you the options to see your timetable
Thank you!!!
mgill17
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've been allocated Cartmel! And I think I've already said on this thread but I'm ChemEng.
Has anyone managed to get onto the induction portal?? It's still not working for me.
Klr181
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, it's under your student portal. You click on the timetable option, it immediately shows you you're timetable for the date you're on, which will be empty. There should an option there that allows you to change the date. Try 10 October
Llew_Ch97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 09owenss)
Hello, i am also studying Law, what college are you in?
I'm in Furness!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads