The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Year 2/3 Tutors

Hi,

This is mainly aimed for those who study social work in their second or third year at Lancaster University, however, if you are from a different university but still study social work and think you can help, then please share your wisdom because i am DESPERATE!! I am really struggling and stressing especially with assignments and I am looking for someone who could help with certain topics, advice and support. I would hugely appreciate it.
Reply 1
Original post by IAmGroot1312
Hi,
This is mainly aimed for those who study social work in their second or third year at Lancaster University, however, if you are from a different university but still study social work and think you can help, then please share your wisdom because i am DESPERATE!! I am really struggling and stressing especially with assignments and I am looking for someone who could help with certain topics, advice and support. I would hugely appreciate it.
Hi, I can gladly help so that we study together and know way around it.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Invy
Hi, I can gladly help so that we study together and know way around it.
I have messaged you privately x
Original post by ahsaniqbal5277
If you really find it hard to complete your assignments then shift your loads. I'll recommend you to a community that helps students with their assignments. Or if you want someone to not only guide you but also complete your assignment then do let me know

Hello, please send your recommendations, i would love some help for my assignments and assignment load, it can overwhelming and very stressful.
Original post by IAmGroot1312
Hi,

Hi there,

As a Lancaster Student, I would recommend first of all communicating with your teachers about your issues. They are usually more than happy to help in whatever way they can. You could also speak to your department about having a learning support plan set up for you, this could help when it comes to assignments and deadlines.

I would also recommend becoming closer with some of your classmates, that way you guys can do work together and it makes it easier to understand things when it is being explained to you by your mate.

Best wishes,
Lancaster University Student Ambassador.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending