The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Uni Film and English

I'm a prospective student thinking of studying film and english with a placement year at lancaster, and was wondering if anyone currently taking this course (or any other joint honours with film) could let me know how much opportunity for production there is?
Original post by phiaox
I'm a prospective student thinking of studying film and english with a placement year at lancaster, and was wondering if anyone currently taking this course (or any other joint honours with film) could let me know how much opportunity for production there is?

Have you been to an open day?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by phiaox

Hi,
I don't study film but I'd advise chatting with one of the digital student ambassadors from the department at https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/chat/?popcardRedirectData=P2RlZ3JlZT01ZGRiZGFjM2I2MTczMTAyMWE4OTJhOGYmbGFiZWw9RmlsbSUyMFN0dWRpZXM%3D&ub_medium=product&ub_source=University%20Popcard&ub_campaign=&ub_content=
Hope this helps,
Becky (Lancaster University student ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending