The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster 2024 Marketing

Anyone firmed Lancaster for Marketing this year? Wondering if there were any group chats yet?
Original post by Heloha41
Anyone firmed Lancaster for Marketing this year? Wondering if there were any group chats yet?

Hi,
You can also try asking on the Lancaster Uni offer holders thread at https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7416667&page=9.
If you have any questions about life at Lancaster feel free to ask.
Becky (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Yes I am!! Marketing management

Yes I am!! Marketing management though

hiiii i have firmed for marketing!!!
yes I have firmed for marketing and advertising
Congratulations everyone on your marketing offers! If you have any questions about what studying at Lancaster is like, i'd be more than happy to answer them.
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Congratulations everyone on your marketing offers! If you have any questions about what studying at Lancaster is like, i'd be more than happy to answer them.

How many days do you usually have lectures?!
i firmed lancaster and applied for marketing management
Original post by tomchestnutt
How many days do you usually have lectures?!

Hi @tomchestnutt
Typically you will have lectures from monday to friday. However the contact time you have each week varies dependent on your course, but it is usual to have a few hours of contact time each day.
Hope this helps!
Original post by stargirl28
i firmed lancaster and applied for marketing management

Hi @stargirl28,
Nice to hear you've firmed Lancaster, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi @tomchestnutt
Typically you will have lectures from monday to friday. However the contact time you have each week varies dependent on your course, but it is usual to have a few hours of contact time each day.
Hope this helps!

Thank you Jasmine!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending