The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A child.
Reply 2
ur tummy gets big :smile:
morning sickness, putting on weight are the main ones. Unusual food cravings :rolleyes:
Lord Huntroyde
A child.

Haha perhaps a little brfore that stage :wink:
Reply 6
Monkey_Maiden
Hiya i was just wondering does anybody know the symtoms of pregnancy at all, any info would be great :smile:

Why, would you be pregnent then.
Monkey_Maiden
Hiya i was just wondering does anybody know the symtoms of pregnancy at all, any info would be great :smile:

not been using a condom?
wiwarin_mir
Why, would you be pregnent then.

well i dint think i could be but thinking back there is a possibility yes :confused: and now im really worried :frown: also do you have to wait a certain time to use a pregnancy test :confused:
Reply 9
John Paul Jones
not been using a condom?

If she has it can't have been a very good one.
Lord Huntroyde
If she has it can't have been a very good one.

probably not - most likely one of those cheap chocolate flavoured ones you find in scummy toilets in a dingey club
Reply 11
Monkey_Maiden
well i dint think i could be but thinking back there is a possibility yes :confused: and now im really worried :frown: also do you have to wait a certain time to use a pregnancy test :confused:

It normally takes a couple of the days for the hCG to show up in the pregnancy test. Take one asap, but remember they're not always 100% accurate.
John Paul Jones
probably not - most likely one of those cheap chocolate flavoured ones you find in scummy toilets in a dingey club

Excuse me!!! you make me sound like a cheap tart which i am not, this is a serious problem and i wood like some advice if you please! :smile:
Reply 13
unusual food cravings, my aunty had a craving of eatin uncooked pasta
Reply 14
Monkey_Maiden
Excuse me!!! you make me sound like a cheap tart which i am not, this is a serious problem and i wood like some advice if you please! :smile:
have you looked at the website i posted? - that says pretty much all the symptoms. what else u wanna know?
Tinykates
have you looked at the website i posted? - that says pretty much all the symptoms

yeah i did it was a big help :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: thx
Reply 16
Monkey_Maiden
yeah i did it was a big help :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: thx
no probs, hope u get it all sorted :smile:
Tinykates
no probs, hope u get it all sorted :smile:

me too, but if i did end up preggers i couldnt tell my parents so im a bit buggered :rolleyes:
Monkey_Maiden

haha i never implied that at all - why don't you go and get the morning after pill just in case?

or you could just have a baby
Reply 19
Monkey_Maiden
me too, but if i did end up preggers i couldnt tell my parents so im a bit buggered :rolleyes:
when was it? can you can have the morning after pill up to 72 hours after. so if you can always go to ur family planning clinic if you're really worried

Latest

Trending

Trending