The Student Room Group

Rigevidon side effects after 7 years

Girls, I have been on Rigevidon pill from the ages of 19- 25, as of February 2023 I stopped the pill to give my body a break from contraception and hormones! I recently decided to go back into the pill around April time. However it kept making me bleed so again I came off it. I decided one more time to give it a go and started it again on Wednesday the 5th of July. However, by Friday I was severely sick, and i was so so so so nauseous, the pains in my lower stomach were next level and no pain medication was helping. I was waking up in the middle of the night in a sweat and panicking and I started to spot whilst taking it. It was almost like I was displaying symptoms that I was 6-7 weeks pregnant. I stopped talking it and the symptoms stopped but I was wondering did this happen to anyone else? I have a doctors appotment in a few weeks to discuss new contraption.
Reply 1
these symptoms are normal but I dont think they're normal to that extent of pain.
wait till your doctor's appointment to see what they say
Reply 2
Totally agree! But thank you for the reassurance

Original post by 29swife
these symptoms are normal but I dont think they're normal to that extent of pain.
wait till your doctor's appointment to see what they say

Quick Reply

Latest