The Student Room Group

Wasting time/can't concentrate 😑😧

Ok so my plan up untill the exams is to revise like mad everyday but I just can't. It's not like I actually do stuff that I enjoy like playing games and sport, I just stare blankly trying to get myself to revise and my whole day is wasted like this. I'll probably only do like half an hours worth of revision in a day and that too I'll all forget by the end of the day.
Please I need help asap because I'm scared I'm gonna fail because of this!
Reply 1
This is literally me, this is exactly me😫 I would love to help you, but i'm not sure how to as I need tips myself! Hopefully people will suggest some good ideas though. I'll be looking out for good tips on this discussion! Goodluck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stop being so scared jheeze, chill and make a revision timetable, stick to it and remember your goals; Getting some mad results.
Reply 3
Original post by I'm-so-screwed
Ok so my plan up untill the exams is to revise like mad everyday but I just can't. It's not like I actually do stuff that I enjoy like playing games and sport, I just stare blankly trying to get myself to revise and my whole day is wasted like this. I'll probably only do like half an hours worth of revision in a day and that too I'll all forget by the end of the day.

http://www.forestapp.cc/

First i thought this was so silly but it actually seems like an awesome idea!
Original post by benj1999
This is literally me, this is exactly me😫 I would love to help you, but i'm not sure how to as I need tips myself! Hopefully people will suggest some good ideas though. I'll be looking out for good tips on this discussion! Goodluck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol so I'm not the only one
Reply 6
Original post by jokesonyou
First i thought this was so silly but it actually seems like an awesome idea!

It is beautiful.

Thanks man finally a productive comment
Lol I'm the same

Maybe try and make revision fun, try singing your notes, teaching topics, revising with a friend?
Maybe try those apps where you can make your own quizzes and test yourself like that.
Try having mini rewards like revision snacks, fave tv shows games etc.
Imagine results day and think of how great you will feel if you get great results
Reply 10
Thanks man finally a productive comment

Forest and a simple to-do list, together with some motivation, are all that you need.
Reply 11

Thanks man. I've been trying to write this grant essay for a week now. Finally getting something on the page! It's not Didion, but it's happening.
The simple solution is this:

Do work.

That's it. That's all it is.

Quick Reply

Latest