Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so my plan up untill the exams is to revise like mad everyday but I just can't. It's not like I actually do stuff that I enjoy like playing games and sport, I just stare blankly trying to get myself to revise and my whole day is wasted like this. I'll probably only do like half an hours worth of revision in a day and that too I'll all forget by the end of the day.
    Please I need help asap because I'm scared I'm gonna fail because of this!

ReputationRep:
    This is literally me, this is exactly me😫 I would love to help you, but i'm not sure how to as I need tips myself! Hopefully people will suggest some good ideas though. I'll be looking out for good tips on this discussion! Goodluck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stop being so scared jheeze, chill and make a revision timetable, stick to it and remember your goals; Getting some mad results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm-so-screwed)
    Ok so my plan up untill the exams is to revise like mad everyday but I just can't. It's not like I actually do stuff that I enjoy like playing games and sport, I just stare blankly trying to get myself to revise and my whole day is wasted like this. I'll probably only do like half an hours worth of revision in a day and that too I'll all forget by the end of the day.
    http://www.forestapp.cc/

ReputationRep:
    First i thought this was so silly but it actually seems like an awesome idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benj1999)
    This is literally me, this is exactly me😫 I would love to help you, but i'm not sure how to as I need tips myself! Hopefully people will suggest some good ideas though. I'll be looking out for good tips on this discussion! Goodluck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol so I'm not the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jokesonyou)
    First i thought this was so silly but it actually seems like an awesome idea!
    It is beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man finally a productive comment

Lol I'm the same

ReputationRep:
    Maybe try and make revision fun, try singing your notes, teaching topics, revising with a friend?
    Maybe try those apps where you can make your own quizzes and test yourself like that.
    Try having mini rewards like revision snacks, fave tv shows games etc.
    Imagine results day and think of how great you will feel if you get great results

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man finally a productive comment
    Forest and a simple to-do list, together with some motivation, are all that you need.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man. I've been trying to write this grant essay for a week now. Finally getting something on the page! It's not Didion, but it's happening.

ReputationRep:
    The simple solution is this:

Do work.

That's it. That's all it is.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.