The Student Room Group

Psychology revision guides

Does anyone know of any useful AS level AQA Psychology revision guides/resources that would be helpful for someone aiming for an A in the summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SM18
Does anyone know of any useful AS level AQA Psychology revision guides/resources that would be helpful for someone aiming for an A in the summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

CGP!! CGP guides are brilliant, I have the AQA psychology one for the new spec for AS and A level, and it sets everything out clearly with plenty of detail without overloading you with useless information. The only downside is CGP guides are expensive - mine cost about £16 on amazon.
CGP guide is pretty good.

Green haired girl revision book.

Loopa.co.uk - pdfs that you can buy.

iTeachPsych.tumblr.com (good revision blog)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3925967 (easy understanding of AO1, 2, 3)
Original post by SM18

Posted from TSR Mobile

would recommend the revision guides by Loopa. Whilst I bought some, I never used them but they were very detailed and contained everything you needed. However if your teacher has taught you different studies to the main ones in the textbook, you may find it confuses you, rather than helps.
(I'm currently a second year psychology student :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending