The Student Room Group

I am very happy for

Scroll to see replies

I'm happy for having my pets who mean more than anything to me, happy for my partner who never fails to cheer me up, I'm happy for my mum who's finally getting married next week and I'm happy for everyone I care about being in good or reasonable health atm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by Impressive
Looling?

I prefer apples over oranges

reason?

Apple seeds contain amygdalin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, do you eat the seeds?
Original post by Guls
Damn, do you eat the seeds?

Who doesn't?

Spoiler

I am happy for basic human needs such as food and water and it shouldn't be like that at all.
I'm happy for having internet, for listening to music, and for having gone to the beach yesterday. It was awesome!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'm happy I failed. I'm free and the world is mine. @Amellia123 @CleverSquirrel @iEthan thanks for helping me , you saved my life :heart:

Spoiler

Love you sweetie!!! You've helped me alot too, can't wait to see you!!! :jumphug:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Love you sweetie!!! You've helped me alot too, can't wait to see you!!! :jumphug:

PRSOM :colondollar: :heart:
Ice cream soon to be eaten by me.
Reply 48
Original post by SophieSmall
Ice cream soon to be eaten by me.

no word of a lie but I am actually eating ice cream right now! what a coincidence
Reply 49
Original post by Birdielle
I'm happy for having internet, for listening to music, and for having gone to the beach yesterday. It was awesome!

Damn im sort of jelly. I live in the land locked west midlands. No beach for us :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending