The Student Room Group

Revision circumcision

When I was 8 years old then my circumcision done by Barber with open legs by traditional style at home but now I'm adult and still some skin has been covered in my penis so I'm deciding to get circumcision again by barbaric style
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
When I was 8 years old then my circumcision done by Barber with open legs by traditional style at home but now I'm adult and still some skin has been covered in my penis so I'm deciding to get circumcision again by barbaric style

Hi there. I was circumcised as a baby and had a revision when I was 20 to make the skin drum-tight and to have my frenulum removed. It looks and feels so much better. We had both of our sons circumcised extremely tightly with full frenulum removal so that they could experience the same benefits and they are very happy that way, as are their partners. So don’t hesitate - definitely get a second circumcision, but research a really good circumciser who will do exactly what you want.
Reply 2
Original post by 135Peter
Hi there. I was circumcised as a baby and had a revision when I was 20 to make the skin drum-tight and to have my frenulum removed. It looks and feels so much better. We had both of our sons circumcised extremely tightly with full frenulum removal so that they could experience the same benefits and they are very happy that way, as are their partners. So don’t hesitate - definitely get a second circumcision, but research a really good circumciser who will do exactly what you want.

Actually I was circumcised by Barber so this time again I am deciding to get cut by Barber with open legs style but my frenulum is short so should I need to remove frenulum also???
Reply 3
Actually I was circumcised by Barber so this time again I am deciding to get cut by Barber with open legs style but my frenulum is short so should I need to remove frenulum also???

There is no need for a frenulum, it feels better without one, and obviously looks better too, so yes, you should get your frenulum removed. Just make sure that you get circumcised by someone very professional.
Reply 4
There is no need for a frenulum, it feels better without one, and obviously looks better too, so yes, you should get your frenulum removed. Just make sure that you get circumcised by someone very professional.

Yes sure brother I will and from which country you are?
Reply 5
Yes sure brother I will and from which country you are?

I’m in England.
Reply 6
I’m in England.

Ok nice and I'm from India and in India ritual circumcision is common
Reply 7
Ok nice and I'm from India and in India ritual circumcision is common

Ok. Outside religious circles circumcision is rare nowadays in England. We are unusual in electing to have our two boys circumcised.
Reply 8
Ok. Outside religious circles circumcision is rare nowadays in England. We are unusual in electing to have our two boys circumcised.

Other than for strict medical necessity, I honestly believe this should be made illegal. Mutilating a child's gentiles for no proven benefit is just wrong. Cosmetic surgery on babies. Not ok.
Reply 9
Original post by Apachecow
Other than for strict medical necessity, I honestly believe this should be made illegal. Mutilating a child's gentiles for no proven benefit is just wrong. Cosmetic surgery on babies. Not ok.

I couldn’t disagree more. It’s not mutilation, it’s beneficial, cleaner, healthier, better sexually. Also it is a great tradition. It’s cuts out so many potential problems later on. Our boys are very happy being circumcised, as am I.

Quick Reply

Latest