Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Section boyz or 67? Who's better? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Who drops the best songs? I say section boyz cos 67's bars are weak as ****. 67 be pretending they are hard mandem but they never even seen a gun lol- at least section boyz are real and chat about real stuff.

Which crew is the best? And are 67 actual shottas? Or are they just chatting ****? Section boyz are da best mandem on the grime scene- they from the Croydon ends as well- big up section boyz.

ReputationRep:
    There's no dead tings in my section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    There's no dead tings in my section.
    What ends you from, fam? Section boyz>67

ReputationRep:
    Yo 67 is a bunch of wastemen m8- section 4 lyf fam

Big up Boyone from west Croydon London road ends though- them man are hard

ReputationRep:
    Section make better music but 67 are more on it. But LD is probs on par(or better) with everyone at section, also 67s music and wok rate been increasing like mad
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Who drops the best songs? I say section boyz cos 67's bars are weak as ****. 67 be pretending they are hard mandem but they never even seen a gun lol- at least section boyz are real and chat about real stuff.

Which crew is the best? And are 67 actual shottas? Or are they just chatting ****? Section boyz are da best mandem on the grime scene- they from the Croydon ends as well- big up section boyz.
    Section Boyz any day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darksaber365)
    Section make better music but 67 are more on it. But LD is probs on par(or better) with everyone at section, also 67s music and wok rate been increasing like mad
    Yeah Ikr them man be dropping songs faster than they run from the police

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Yeah Ikr them man be dropping songs faster than they run from the police
    Truss

ReputationRep:
    ay my g

gonna go with section boyz, them man make bangers but lyrics are weak sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladbants)
    Yo 67 is a bunch of wastemen m8- section 4 lyf fam

Big up Boyone from west Croydon London road ends though- them man are hard
    These boyone guys are wastemen tho, I see their tags all around the west croydon ends

ReputationRep:
    aye section boyz all day erryday.
    shout out Swifty my ***** from day 1

ReputationRep:
    Section ain't got nuttin on 67 lol, 67 are a real gang. And their work rate is much better than the section. Section man be dasheen if they see a strap lmao

ReputationRep:
    nah you all diss 67 but tbh if 67 faced section boyz sb would get run out the park quicktime XD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.