Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am going to study illustration next year and i have gotten in to my top choices of Bristol UWE and Brighton. However i am having an incredibly hard time deciding between them. i have asked my tutors but they all went to Brighton so that wasn't useful.i have done research and have been to visit both places and the cities both seem to be on par with each other. UWE is much newer and done up and the facilities look really good, but i think Brighton mite be more established. any advise on the best place to go. anything will help. thanks.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed246)
    Hi, I am going to study illustration next year and i have gotten in to my top choices of Bristol UWE and Brighton. However i am having an incredibly hard time deciding between them. i have asked my tutors but they all went to Brighton so that wasn't useful.i have done research and have been to visit both places and the cities both seem to be on par with each other. UWE is much newer and done up and the facilities look really good, but i think Brighton mite be more established. any advise on the best place to go. anything will help. thanks.
    Have you compared the difference in living costs and the difference between modules they offer?

ReputationRep:
    Bristol

ReputationRep:
    Yh I have, I asked them the same questions in both my interviews n tried to find differences but they seem to be so similar with the briefs they give and the way the allow u to approach them. The both sounded very good but I couldn't say one sounded better

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.