Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone found/ used any useful resources on the macroeconomic concepts of Aggregate Demand and Aggregate supply for AS Level.

I do vaguely understand the concepts, but its when you start to bring in LRAS, shifts, reasons, equilibrium etc that it starts to get a bit complicated.

Anyone got any good resources for this?
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    This website may be of help to you, or you can ask me anything if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    This website may be of help to you, or you can ask me anything if you want
    Yes thankyou.

I think I will need to go through the stuff, get things into different sections. For example, what causes changes in AD, how AD curve/ why it changes

And then look at what sections will go into what essays; but I suppose thats something I will need to look at myself!

Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam9317)
    Yes thankyou.

I think I will need to go through the stuff, get things into different sections. For example, what causes changes in AD, how AD curve/ why it changes

And then look at what sections will go into what essays; but I suppose thats something I will need to look at myself!

Thanks for your help
    You're welcome, a revision guide might help as well

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 20, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.