The Student Room Group

How can I earn 100 dollars a month remotely as a full time university student?

Title. I request to let me know skills which are currently in demand and resources from which I can learn those skills. Thank you!
Call centre job.

It's soul destroying but they accept anyone with a pulse and increasingly call centres will, after your couple of days of training in an office, just send you off to work from home.
Original post by artful_lounger
Call centre job.
It's soul destroying but they accept anyone with a pulse and increasingly call centres will, after your couple of days of training in an office, just send you off to work from home.

im rather interested in learning a skill which is related to computer science as thats my major. maybe web designing or something like that. and if not computer science, than any other skill other than working at a call centre. i know that call centres take anyone and that's why im not opting for them. I'm willing to invest time and money in a skill but i need to know if it will be worth it. thanks
(edited 1 month ago)
Well it's a matter of supply and demand. If every student could spend some time learning to do some Web development and then do it casually to make some extra money consistently then everyone would be doing (which would devalue the service in the longer term anyway). I suspect the market for such things is very saturated and the expected level of background is more than you could pick up quickly on the side.

There is a reason students typically work crappy part time jobs while doing their degree and developing their transferable skills. It's often the only option

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending