The Student Room Group

Exams motivation

Hi all, I have my AS level business and Law exam in about 20 days! I have learnt all the material so only past paper practise and some revision is left. Is this time enough to get an A (65%) if I waste 0 time?
Original post by Anonymous.alp
Hi all, I have my AS level business and Law exam in about 20 days! I have learnt all the material so only past paper practise and some revision is left. Is this time enough to get an A (65%) if I waste 0 time?

That depends very much what level you're at now. If your currently working at a grade B then you can certainly move that up to an A in 20 days. However, if you're currently working at a grade E, then getting to a grade A within 20 days is quite unlikely.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
That depends very much what level you're at now. If your currently working at a grade B then you can certainly move that up to an A in 20 days. However, if you're currently working at a grade E, then getting to a grade A within 20 days is quite unlikely.

What about an A in business I have already and C in law? I have revised in the Easter! And I have only 2 subjects instead of a normal 3
(edited 12 months ago)
What about an A in business I have already and C in law? I have revised in the Easter! And I have only 2 subjects instead of a normal 3

Moving from a grade C to a grade A is possible, especially if you only have two subjects to worry about.

When you do the past paper questions, ensure you go through the mark scheme carefully afterwards to see where you dropped marks. If this reveals any areas where your knowledge is weak, study / revise those areas before trying the next past paper.

Good luck. :crossedf:
Hi all, I have my AS level business and Law exam in about 20 days! I have learnt all the material so only hepast paper practise and some revision is left. Is this time enough to get an A (65%) if I waste 0 time?
)

hey how was the exam and what did you get in the 4 marker (the price elasticity of demand )
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
i was doing Edexcel, they did not ask nothing abt demand/supply/elasticity/niche or mass markets. It was an unusual exam. but it went very well tbh

Original post by Fhtthfuyfuyfyhh
hey how was the exam and what did you get in the 4 marker (the price elasticity of demand )

Quick Reply

Latest