The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SamTheMan
Yeh right

why not??
Reply 21
kriztinae
erm id like to take a pic of them after a shower...

would you now :wink:
Reply 22
Swim By

Lol, that's what I was thinking
Swim By

not realy but arg!! u know what i mean!
kriztinae
erm id like to take a pic of them after a shower... WITH clothes on they wont look that pretty i think.

True beauty is when the girl has no clothes on, not the other way around!

Ever heard "You wear nothing but you wear it so well?"
SamTheMan

LOL
Reply 26
kriztinae
u know what i mean!

i know exactly what you mean :wink:
SamTheMan

no lol never
clothe on off or watever.
my point is make up can do alot.
kriztinae
why not??

Because all you girls like to kid yourself into believing that!

Sure, some girls look absolutely gorgeous with a lot of make-up on and when it's all off, they look a tad bit plain. But these girls are sublime. I haven't seen them look plain in any of their movies/series or interviews.
When it comes to actresses, how can you tell what they'd look like without any make-up on? Unless you're one of those chicks who spends her time reading Heat, you wouldn't know.
Swim By
i know exactly what you mean :wink:

oh dear :rolleyes:
Reply 30
anyone want to post more pics of her?
SamTheMan

Sure, some girls look absolutely gorgeous with a lot of make-up on and when it's all off, they look a tad bit plain. But these girls are sublime. I haven't seen them look plain in any of their movies/series or interviews.
When it comes to actresses, how can you tell what they'd look like without any make-up on? Unless you're one of those chicks who spends her time reading Heat, you wouldn't know.

whats Heat?
if you wanna believe what you see be my guest.
next time i wont voice my opinion, ill leave you to live in your own little world
Reply 32
SamTheMan

Yeah I agree with you, some girls look gorgeous with hardly any make up on and some look gorgeous with lots on, it just depends, I suppose.
kriztinae
whats Heat?

Period a girl goes through when she's looking for a mate
Or it's a magazine for chicks in the UK

kriztinae

if you wanna believe what you see be my guest.
next time i wont voice my opinion, ill leave you to live in your own little world

Who's the one living in her little world? tut tut
If I were to believe you, that would mean models and actresses are just plain looking girls, not any prettier than the average girl and who get a ton of make up splashed on their face.
Make-up does a lot (I said that) but it can only do so much.
So there are no good-looking actresses? They're all just plain-looking but with make-up?
Reply 34
SamTheMan

If I were to believe you, that would mean models and actresses are just plain looking girls, not any prettier than the average girl and who get a ton of make up splashed on their face.
So there are no good-looking actresses? They're all just plain-looking but with make-up?

I disagree here. Make up/the best stylists etc will make you look so much better. Look at the ginger bird from girls aloud, absolute munter when the band first started, now shes very cockable...whats changed her? Money, because with it she can pay for the best people to make her look the best..
imasillynarb
I disagree here. Make up/the best stylists etc will make you look so much better. Look at the ginger bird from girls aloud, absolute munter when the band first started, now shes very cockable...whats changed her? Money, because with it she can pay for the best people to make her look the best..

LOLOLOOL hahahahaha

i would never put freddie the fireman anywhere near her
SamTheMan

did i say any girl is plain?
i said i said i can take a plain looking girl and turn her as pretty as these actresses.
and yes some of the actresses are plain without make up on. some are gorgeous no matter what.
Reply 37
DazYaZZZ
LOLOLOOL hahahahaha

i would never put freddie the fireman anywhere near her

Lol, boys are so funny :rolleyes:
imasillynarb
There's only so much you can do with make-up... and you can easily tell if it's just a 1cm thick layer of make-up that's making the girl look good.

Alexis Bledel and Kate Bosworth don't have that much make-up on those pics. They both have absolutely beautiful eyes (and the rest is just as gorgeous) no matter what they're appearing in. Make-up can't give you eyes like that.
I think someone here is just a little jealous...
kieshaxxx
Lol, boys are so funny :rolleyes:

and you lush :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending