The Student Room Group

Passed theory test, but no actual certificate?

Just wondering, because I passed my theory test about 3 hours ago, but didn't get the official DVSA certificate?

They printed a crappy one at the back of the pass sheet but is that all people who have passed get?

Did they scrap the whole actual certificate idea?
Original post by GreenNinjaa
Just wondering, because I passed my theory test about 3 hours ago, but didn't get the official DVSA certificate?

They printed a crappy one at the back of the pass sheet but is that all people who have passed get?

Did they scrap the whole actual certificate idea?

I can't remember getting a certificate as in a nice grand one... just the piece of paper that's printed out there and then, and it should have the certificate number on it I believe!
Yeah I think that's all you get, I was only given a sheet of paper after I passed with the 'certificate' printed on the back and they didn't mention getting given anything else :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Yeah I think that's all you get, I was only given a sheet of paper after I passed with the 'certificate' printed on the back and they didn't mention getting given anything else :smile:

'Twas extremely disappointing to not receive the grand certificate with gold leaf, signed by the Queen!
Original post by mobbsy91
'Twas extremely disappointing to not receive the grand certificate with gold leaf, signed by the Queen!

I know! I was genuinely disappointed when I found out that that piece of paper was my certificate. And, the theory test centre guy folded it over when he gave it to me so it has a crease in the middle too :unimpressed:
I know! I was genuinely disappointed when I found out that that piece of paper was my certificate. And, the theory test centre guy folded it over when he gave it to me so it has a crease in the middle too :unimpressed:

Don't get me started on that... I almost cried when he gave it to me...
Not only was there to fold, it wasn't straight!!! AND, he highlighted the results...!!!! Literally almost asked him to print it out again xD
Not only was there to fold, it wasn't straight!!! AND, he highlighted the results...!!!! Literally almost asked him to print it out again xD

Oh dear haha :console:

Well you aren't able to drive yet, that's the easy part.
All i got was the sheet.
I showed my instructor used it to book my test and havent seen it since.
No idea where it is tbh.
Original post by Vikingninja
Well you aren't able to drive yet, that's the easy part.

Didn't get the golden letter from the Queen after I passed the practical test either... :frown: Was kind of hoping she'd send a nice sapphire to mark the occasion, and was kind of thinking, if I was very lucky, she'd make the day a Bank Holiday...

WOW, I would have literally got the person to print it out again fgs that's so annoying
What is it with your love for the Queen LOOOOL, I see you have high expectations

LOOL,
You must have felt super annoyed haha
And yeah, that crappy 4 lined certificate, with the unclear logo :colonhash:
Original post by GreenNinjaa
WOW, I would have literally got the person to print it out again fgs that's so annoying
What is it with your love for the Queen LOOOOL, I see you have high expectations

Haha, she just should've appreciated my greatness :biggrin: :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending