The Student Room Group

Incompetent driving instructor

I need help on how to report an incompetent driving instructor. He sleeps during my test , even while driving on the highway to the test center he sleeps all through and he’ll ask me to use the sat nav.Most times I have to speak to him to wake him up. He turns up late for lessons , reschedules at last minute and my last test he did not show up and I had a feeling he actually forgot my date . When I called him he claimed his car had a fault and put the blame on me for not continuously reminding him of my test date which we already agreed. I believe he is unsafe for other learners also .
Information about the complaints process here:

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-a-driving-instructor
Original post by Hally p
I need help on how to report an incompetent driving instructor. He sleeps during my test , even while driving on the highway to the test center he sleeps all through and he’ll ask me to use the sat nav.Most times I have to speak to him to wake him up. He turns up late for lessons , reschedules at last minute and my last test he did not show up and I had a feeling he actually forgot my date . When I called him he claimed his car had a fault and put the blame on me for not continuously reminding him of my test date which we already agreed. I believe he is unsafe for other learners also .
Why on earth have you continued paying this person???
Original post by slartibartfast4
Why on earth have you continued paying this person???

Yeah I scrolled down to say just that

I could maybe give a single dozing off or no show the benefit of the doubt but beyond that I'd bluntly sack them as a joke of an instructor and yep possibly report them

Even aside from safety issues, for the amount of money they charge per hour they simply don't get to goof off or sleep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending