The Student Room Group

Didnt get the driving test result email

So i had my driving test today (passed with 2 minors :biggrin:) and i heard you are meant to get a email saying you passed and what your faults are.

But i havent got that yet and in the test the examiner had the paper form because they couldnt get an ipad or something idk , so i had to write my email on the form they make you agree to before

Is it that big a deal if i dont get the email (i might have messed up when writing the email or something lol , idk how but im pretty sure i put the right one) ? They took my license so ill probably get my full one in the mail soon, so i think there shouldn't be any problem right?

My bad for making this long :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Well done for passing your driving test.

It normally only takes a couple of weeks for your new full driving licence to come through, so it should be with you shortly.

Re your email - give DVSA a ring in office hours Tel 0300 200 1122 and just check they have your correct email address. You can ask again for a copy of the exam record, but usually if it is a paper test record there is a duplicate sheet which is given to you at the end.
Reply 2
Original post by Muttly
Well done for passing your driving test.

It normally only takes a couple of weeks for your new full driving licence to come through, so it should be with you shortly.

Re your email - give DVSA a ring in office hours Tel 0300 200 1122 and just check they have your correct email address. You can ask again for a copy of the exam record, but usually if it is a paper test record there is a duplicate sheet which is given to you at the end.
hey thanks i just got it earleir today, i guess they just needed to update the system to send it on the next day lo

but thanks for ur response it actually was very reassuring 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending