The Student Room Group

History dissertation

My Deadline is this Tuesday for my dissertation. I have already asked for an extension so cannot ask for another one. I have written my dissertation apart from my conclusion. It needs redrafting and I don't know what to do . I can't re write it as I have no time.

Any advice
Well you should write something, anything is better than nothing. Have you spoken to your tutor about this? Not sure what else to suggest to be honest. :dontknow:
Reply 2
Original post by issy12
My Deadline is this Tuesday for my dissertation. I have already asked for an extension so cannot ask for another one. I have written my dissertation apart from my conclusion. It needs redrafting and I don't know what to do . I can't re write it as I have no time.

Any advice

I don't really know what to say really but you have like 2-3 days? How long is your dissertation? I think that if you get your head round it and push yourself to your limit in the next few days then you can do it.... I was in a similar position but with my history a level coursework. I didn't redraft it and the deadline was nearing so I had to redraft it and perfect it in 2 days. my coursework was 4000 words, i don't know how long yours is but seriously if you just concentrate on that, don't eat and don't sleep just keep writing then you'll be able to do it. Don't give up. If you really do feel you can't do it then it's best to talk to your tutor as soon as possible :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending