The Student Room Group

Dissertation about football

I'm working on my dissertation. The title is : the political issues expressed through football .
Can anyone of you suggest how I can start. I mean the titles I'm supposed to include by order
+The experiment I should conduct. Can it be in form of a questionnaire?
I appreciate your help
Original post by Wahidouuuuch
I'm working on my dissertation. The title is : the political issues expressed through football .
Can anyone of you suggest how I can start. I mean the titles I'm supposed to include by order
+The experiment I should conduct. Can it be in form of a questionnaire?
I appreciate your help

I would start by examining the literature relevant in other comparable events, the industry specific history which may have to be a broader spectrum of sources (you should understand the credibility of all sources), and read research discussing potential methods and the validity of them.

This should make it easy to narrow your focus in the question your dissertation poses and suitable methods of analysing it.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by mnot
I would start by examining the literature relevant in other comparable events, the industry specific history which may have to be a broader spectrum of sources (you should understand the credibility of all sources), and read research discussing potential methods and the validity of them.

This should make it easy to narrow your focus in the question your dissertation poses and suitable methods of analysing it.

Could you please provide me with some credible sources ?

This is really the entire point of your literature review which is part of the dissertation process...

It’s not my dissertation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending