The Student Room Group

My teacher!!!!

I need advice. I have this teacher, who teaches me in one of my favorite subject. And the guy, literally hates my guts. Honestly, for some reason, whenever i walk into the class, his face just loses color. I'm like a perfect model student, comes in quietly, does the work, completes all homework and assignments needed.
Its really weird, he hates me to the point, where he will try to find any reason to stop me from taking the exam. Thankfully, i have been entered, despite being withdrawn like three times.
Hes a stupid and annoying teacher, who makes me want to quit sixth form, all together.
Even, in class, he will act as if i'm not in the class. Bet you're wondering wtf do you mean by that? He will purposely ignore me, especially when handing out essential notes for the exam and even mock tests. I would literally be the only person in the class, who's not doing the mock test, because he doesn't allow me to.
Come on, i dont need this **** going through sixth form, its tough enough.
Really need some advice, on what to do here?
Talk to him
Reply 2
contact a superior staff member, hope they aren't best mates
make sure you have some genuine, hard proof that he's got a hate-boner for you first tho otherwise you'll look paranoid

Quick Reply

Latest