The Student Room Group

Muslim migrants are forcing Christians to take part in Islamic prayers at refugee cam

Muslim migrants are forcing Christians to take part in Islamic prayers at refugee camps, and regularly threatening those who converted from Islam, German study claims

A new study has found that Muslim migrants in Germany are forcing Christians to take part in Islamic prayers at refugee camps and threatening those who leave the religion.

The report by Christian group Open Doors Germany claims that half of the 231 Christian refugees questioned said they felt bullied by Muslim migrants or guards, while in reception centres or refugee camps.

And now the organisation, which helps Christians around the world who feel they are being persecuted due to their religion, is calling for German authorities to keep non-Muslims in separate centres to ensure their safety.

Read More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582553/Muslim-migrants-forcing-Christians-Islamic-prayers-refugee-camps-regularly-threatening-converted-Islam-German-study-finds.html

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This isn't news, I saw it on BBC and Guardian as well but I don't know why they are reporting it. It's well known for people from North Africa and the Middle East to force those to submit to Islam, the religion of peace, the religion of tolerance, and the #NotARealMuslimBruv religion
Reply 2
*Reads post*
*Looks for source*

Finds that the source is daily mail.
[scrollr]:congrats::creep:[/scrollr]
Original post by VoteLeave
Muslim migrants are forcing Christians to take part in Islamic prayers at refugee camps, and regularly threatening those who converted from Islam, German study claims

A new study has found that Muslim migrants in Germany are forcing Christians to take part in Islamic prayers at refugee camps and threatening those who leave the religion.

The report by Christian group Open Doors Germany claims that half of the 231 Christian refugees questioned said they felt bullied by Muslim migrants or guards, while in reception centres or refugee camps.

And now the organisation, which helps Christians around the world who feel they are being persecuted due to their religion, is calling for German authorities to keep non-Muslims in separate centres to ensure their safety.

Read More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582553/Muslim-migrants-forcing-Christians-Islamic-prayers-refugee-camps-regularly-threatening-converted-Islam-German-study-finds.html

There will be integration eventually, non-muslims will integrate into the muslim culture and not the other way round. The Coran is an effective political handbook of tactics and methods designed to dominate over other cultures.
So much for "There's no compulsion in religion"

Find the ones forcing the Christians into it and deport deport deport.
Original post by k.m.b
*Reads post*
*Looks for source*

The article itself is based off an actual study, though. They just don't directly link it in the article.

http://www.opendoorsuk.org/news/stories/world_watch_160510.php?ref=lnstorylnk
Reply 6
Original post by Erebor
OK let me try this one:

#notrealmuslims
#nothingtodowithislam
#whydoyoucare
#islamophobia
#dailymail
#outofcontext
#notinthequran
#9yearoldisoldenoughin7thcenturyarabia

Did I miss any?

#IslamIsPeace
#ChristianityIsWorse
#TheyWereIsraeliInformants
#ItIsAWesternConspiracy
#TheRightWingersAreToBlame
#UKIPAreToBlame
Reply 7
Original post by k.m.b
*Reads post*
*Looks for source*

All UK papers are referencing Eueopean papers who are covering the story.

You must be another left winger defending your religion and denying the truth
Reply 8
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

You want to deport everyone including Christians
Reply 9
Original post by k.m.b
Please, learn to spell before you reply to my comment.

Simple mistake considering 'e' and 'r' are next to each other on the keyboard. I find it more satisfying that you could not address my point which demonstrates how hearing the truth really it hurts :smile:
Original post by k.m.b
Please, learn to spell before you reply to my comment.

Typical ignorant lefty, you literally did what a poster said you would do #learntoreadhashtags
Original post by Erebor
OK let me try this one:

#notrealmuslims
#nothingtodowithislam
#whydoyoucare
#islamophobia
#dailymail
#outofcontext
#notinthequran

Did I miss any?

That's actually not bad... When we next discuss the holocaust imma be like #doesn'trepresentallGermans.

Maybe #notrealChristianity when people bring up the KKK.

When Zionists strike, it's a #notallJewsareZionists.

What about a #notallblacksaretheives when a black person is on the news for robbing?

Original post by Omen96
#IslamIsPeace
#ChristianityIsWorse
#ItIsAWesternConspiracy
#UKIPAreToBlame

Add a few to my list mate? Cheers. :h:
Original post by Erebor
OK let me try this one:

#notrealmuslims
#nothingtodowithislam
#whydoyoucare
#islamophobia
#dailymail
#outofcontext
#notinthequran

Did I miss any?

Original post by Omen96
#IslamIsPeace
#ChristianityIsWorse
#ItIsAWesternConspiracy
#UKIPAreToBlame

So not only are you citing the daily mail as a source but you make up hashtags to portray others to suit your own agenda.
Reply 13
Original post by Erebor
OK let me try this one:

#notrealmuslims
#nothingtodowithislam
#whydoyoucare
#islamophobia
#dailymail
#outofcontext
#notinthequran

Did I miss any?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by BinyQuan
You want to deport everyone including Christians

Why should Christians be exempt? If you act up, you get sent home.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Erebor
OK let me try this one:

#notrealmuslims
#nothingtodowithislam
#whydoyoucare
#islamophobia
#dailymail
#outofcontext
#notinthequran

Did I miss any?

looool ded :rofl:
Reply 16
Original post by lolatmaths
So not only are you citing the daily mail as a source but you make up hashtags to portray others to suit your own agenda.

Make up? You do realise lefties always use those tags? Everytime there is a terror attack they come out like a disease and say "not a real Muslim", "Islam is peace", "all Muslims are innocent" and all this ****
Original post by Omen96
Make up? You do realise lefties always use those tags? Everytime there is a terror attack they come out like a disease and say "not a real Muslim", "Islam is peace", "all Muslims are innocent" and all this ****

You saying that all muslims are not innocent and that even when the islamic establishment denounce terror attacks, the terrorists are still muslims?

It's called tolerance. We focus the blame on the perpetrators of the terror attacks as opposed to the average muslim in Britain. Why should they answer or even accept the blame of the hostilities committed by others? This will only create further divisions in society and lead to non integration, the very thing you want to get rid off.

What you people do is skew the facts to put muslims in a bad light to suit your own agenda.

And yes, many of these hashtags have been made up, you've exaggerated them to seem like all left wing people are SJWs
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by lolatmaths
You saying that all muslims are not innocent and that even when the islamic establishment denounce terror attacks, the terrorists are still muslims?

It's called tolerance. We focus the blame on the perpetrators of the terror attacks as opposed to the average muslim in Britain. Why should they answer or even accept the blame of the hostilities committed by others? This will only create further divisions in society and lead to non integration, the very thing you want to get rid off.

What you people do is skew the facts to put muslims in a bad light to suit your own agenda.

And yes, many of these hashtags have been made up, you've exaggerated them to seem like all left wing people are SJWs

It appears you are a social justice warrior. If you want to put your head in the sand and pretend this has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam by all means do so, because your methods have clearly worked so far :/
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

That comment is actually for once in favour of Islam. They're not following the teachings of the verse. Cheers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending