The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Acqua
For once in my life the saying "no news is good news" was actually true. Be patient and hopefully it'll be the same for you!

Thank you! How long did they take to get back to you after?

They actually haven't gotten back yet. I don't see this as bad news though.
Hi everyone! Any suggestions for MS IBD first telephone interview? What were the questions and etc. Please pm me
Any advice for GS S&T video? Is it the same as the IBD one?
Original post by Marketeer
Any advice for GS S&T video? Is it the same as the IBD one?

Gratz on the interview, when did you apply?
Does anybody have a valid Nomura email? I tried using [email protected] but the email could not be sent.
Original post by Turing
Gratz on the interview, when did you apply?

Late September
Original post by Turing
Does anybody have a valid Nomura email? I tried using [email protected] but the email could not be sent.

PM me and I'll send you one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard from JPM markets for structuring?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had a UBS assessment centre last Wednesday - haven't heard anything back. Safe to say I'm out? Thanks all.
Original post by olly_price
Yes, I did that and they put me on the AC

Reckon its better to call or just email? Im in the same position
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5310
Original post by strattonite
They actually haven't gotten back yet. I don't see this as bad news though.

Yeah with Barclays, as in my case, having to wait is not necessarily a bad thing. When did you do it?
Original post by Emmenay
Had a UBS assessment centre last Wednesday - haven't heard anything back. Safe to say I'm out? Thanks all.

ye sorry, they contact people they want within a day or 2 typically. Same boat here, was rejected!
Original post by Emmenay

they got back to me exactly after a week and i was out.... (so yeah it is likely) :frown:
Original post by jimmychongas
Greenhill rejection post interview ... damn

Sorry about that 😕 How long after the face-to-face fresh minds interview was this? Got mine tomorrow! Any tips on questions? Thanks!
Any have a link to the wells Fargo Investment banking app, can't find where to apply anywhere?
Anyone have hints/tips for Morgan Stanley IBD telephone interview? I've attended ACs at evercore, jp morgan and nomura - so i can return the favour. Greenhill interview on Friday and GS final interview on monday so i can help with them also. PM please.
Original post by Acqua
Yeah with Barclays, as in my case, having to wait is not necessarily a bad thing. When did you do it?

Last Wednesday. How about you?
Reply 5317
Original post by strattonite
Last Wednesday. How about you?

That's not too long ago then. I got my invite 2 months after the business insights 2 and the interview is tomorrow. I'll try to ask him/her when I should expect to hear back.
Best way to deal with a rejection? Feel so down about it ahh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emmenay

You might be in a maybe pile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending