The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Fashion Communication

Hi all,

I am beginning studying Fashion Communication at UWE in September and I was wondering if anybody could help me out in regards to ways I can begin preparing for the course. Is there anything I can practice doing before I go?

Many thanks!
omg I have an offer for this course starting in September!!! Is it good because I can't decide if I want To go or not?!?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Honestly, I switched to courses after the first year. Most of the girls dropped out or moved bar a few. I can’t go into too much detail as no doubt the members of staff will see this but unfortunately I can not recommend it at all. I didn’t get anything positive out of it and it was a waste of time and money in my opinion.
Original post by GJPfashioncomms
Honestly, I switched to courses after the first year. Most of the girls dropped out or moved bar a few. I can’t go into too much detail as no doubt the members of staff will see this but unfortunately I can not recommend it at all. I didn’t get anything positive out of it and it was a waste of time and money in my opinion.

OMG I am so so glad I asked you then!!! I was going to go just because I love Bristol and feel like it would be a great lifestyle but I defo wasn't sure about the course! Tysm!!!
Where did you switch too?!? Was it better ?!?
Reply 5
Am doing media and fashion at Liverpool john Moores I love go online n look on uni Web site it tell or contact me by email is [email protected] I help u
Original post by Niamhscanlon
Where did you switch too?!? Was it better ?!?

Original post by Niamhscanlon
OMG I am so so glad I asked you then!!! I was going to go just because I love Bristol and feel like it would be a great lifestyle but I defo wasn't sure about the course! Tysm!!!

Like you stay on fashion communication but a different uni or
I moved to Photography at UWE, same campus, it’s amazing and the staff are incredible and I’ve gone from getting a 2:2 to a 1st!
I moved to Photography at UWE, same campus, it’s amazing and the staff are incredible and I’ve gone from getting a 2:2 to a 1st!

Whattt!!! That's insaneee congrats gal! The communication course litro must be so bad then, what even happened bc ur clearly bare clever?!??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending