The Student Room Group

How can you enjoy a concert and still take loads of photo's?

Hi. I'm going to see my favourite band soon and want to take loads of photo's but I don't want to ruin the gig by spending so much time taking photo's. What do you guys normally do? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't take photos...

What is the need to take loads of photos? In my opinion, if you're taking that many photos, you're either really vain or not enjoying yourself.
Don't take photos... Memories are better. Keep the ticket, and maybe download a photo of the event from the band's Facebook page after the event, but you don't need to take photos
I don't get why everyone is telling you to not take photos. Chances are in a few years you won't actively remember the concert but looking at the pictures again will flush you with memories.

Take pictures sure but don't take too many. You don't need a picture every 5mins. Take a couple pics then put the camera down and enjoy the rest :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Limit yourself to 8 photos, that way you can't go too crazy. Also try not to film anything, as cool as the concert is at the time, its not as fun watching it back, and no-one else will want to watch it because its one of those things "you had to be there for" normally anyway. have fun!
Thanks for the replies. LOL to whoever mentioned being vain. I'm pretty sure taking photo's of your favourite band doesn't mean that you're vain! I'll probably take a few photo's at least as I'll be at Wembley stadium and I've never been there before. Oh look at me trying to justify myself x

Posted from TSR Mobile
It really irks me when I'm trying to watch a band play and there are several people in front of me holding up massive iPhones or tablets. Seriously pisses me off.
I'll agree with the others and say don't take photos.
Reply 8
Take a couple then stop ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest