The Student Room Group

Is anyone else forgetting other subjects when they're revising for exams?

I seem to be forgetting my other subjects when studying/revising for upcoming exams. It almost feels like my brain capacity or memory has exceeded it's limit and anything new I learn results in forgetting something old :frown:
Original post by Philip-flop
I seem to be forgetting my other subjects when studying/revising for upcoming exams. It almost feels like my brain capacity or memory has exceeded it's limit and anything new I learn results in forgetting something old :frown:

Yh, I only revise for my next exam, one subject at a time.
Reply 2
My revision in the day is dominated for the next upcoming exam, but in the evenings i do all the other subjects too. Cos what happens if you have 3 exams in 3 days in a row lol, youre screwed right?
I have seven exams in ten days fml

For everyday until one day before my first exam, I will be revising them all equally and accordingly to areas I need to improve and go over.

Then it'll be a case of reading my notes and going over the past papers I've done for a unit the day/nigh before an exam
Yes, its basically impossible to learn EVERYTHING inside and out. I know exactly what you're talking about, and its a terrible demoralizing feeling.

However, focus on the subjects you're good at. You want to nail those with good to excellent grades. You should start revising early, unlike me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Yeah lmao i'm dedicating all my attention to the the first 4 exams and i felt that the other 4, all the second unit exams are farther away when in reality they're only days after the first four exams.... I'm scared of burning out before my second unit exams begin. :frown:
Yes. Especially as my Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams are two weeks apart. So I had all my subjects in one week for Paper 1, and now I have them all again next week for Paper 2.

Kill me now. :frown:
Original post by Philip-flop

I tend to find myself focusing on one exam at a time, but if I do 25 mins recap of other subjects every day too then that keeps them all fresh in my mind :smile:
Original post by Gingerbread101
I tend to find myself focusing on one exam at a time, but if I do 25 mins recap of other subjects every day too then that keeps them all fresh in my mind :smile:

Yes, I do think I need to do a few recap sessions tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest