The Student Room Group

AQA A2 German Exam 16th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
what did everyone get? if anyone did french a2 what did you get?
Original post by z0ay
what did everyone get? if anyone did french a2 what did you get?

congrats everyonee
I got a B - but 1 UMS off an A! So getting a remark but it doesn't really matter, I got into Warwick for English and German lit :smile:
I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT AN A*!!!! MY DISPLAY PICTURE IS NEVER GOING AWAY
:biggrin:

hindi is my first language and english is my second, so to get an A* in GERMAN is probably the biggest achievement of my life thus far and i could not be more pleased. hope you all got what you wanted
Reply 44
i got an A! well done to everyone! did so badly for french a2 though :frown: everyone i know did as well!
Reply 45
I got an A!! So happy :smile: well done everyone
Reply 46
Original post by tanyapotter
I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT AN A*!!!! MY DISPLAY PICTURE IS NEVER GOING AWAY
:biggrin:

hindi is my first language and english is my second, so to get an A* in GERMAN is probably the biggest achievement of my life thus far and i could not be more pleased. hope you all got what you wanted

Omg congratulations, that's amazing!! Languages are so hard to get A*'s in at a level!! I think j got a high A, what's your ums if you don't mind me asking? Because I think I was close to an A* but j don't know what the UMS requirement was for an A*
Original post by Emi1998
Omg congratulations, that's amazing!! Languages are so hard to get A*'s in at a level!! I think j got a high A, what's your ums if you don't mind me asking? Because I think I was close to an A* but j don't know what the UMS requirement was for an A*

i got 134/140 UMS on the written paper (96%) and 56/60 in my speaking test (93%) so got 190/200 ums this year which is 10 ums into an A*
I did both French and German and German was definitely harder!
I got a D in the a2 paper haha !!! but i got a good A in my AS retake so I ended up getting a B overall :biggrin:
Reply 50
Guys help! Do I get a remark? I got 126 ums on my paper and 52 ums on my speaking, so overall at A2 I got 178 ums. In AS I got an A, and for an A* you need 180 ums in a2 and an A in AS, so I am two marks off!! If I went up by one raw in my speaking it would be enough ums to get an A*. Do you reckon the speaking is likely to go up?
Original post by Emi1998
Guys help! Do I get a remark? I got 126 ums on my paper and 52 ums on my speaking, so overall at A2 I got 178 ums. In AS I got an A, and for an A* you need 180 ums in a2 and an A in AS, so I am two marks off!! If I went up by one raw in my speaking it would be enough ums to get an A*. Do you reckon the speaking is likely to go up?

I don't think going up in the speaking is very likely, you're more likely to go up in the writing.

2 UMS is only 1 mark so you might as well go for it.
I'm sitting the German A2 exam this year. Does any of you have any notes or tell me how achieved an A/A*
I'm a native speaker btw but I'm not good at these topics like what did you guys talk about for your cultural topics?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending