The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by evar12345
Got rejected from Oxford as well, *really* rooting for LSE now. I don't have A-Levels either, but I'm predicted 95%.

Good luck on your application!
I'm in the same boat lol

Rejected from Oxford and really counting on LSE to come through :tongue:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Bean sprout
Why would you do that? Having a red reputation is so rare on this forum.

lol, this is an old account, I have a new one but logged out and can't remember it haha
Reply 1982
got an offer for BSc Economics and Philosophy yesterday!
Original post by evar12345
Congrats! When did you apply?

Thank you :smile: I applied on the 13th Oct, was in my 7th week of waiting
I got 10A*s at iGCSE and predicted 40 IB points, hopefully I get into Economics and Economic History! Anyone else applied for that, or heard back?
Original post by ZilinTu
omg!!! biggest congrats to you!!!
when did you apply?

Thanks! On the 13th Oct :smile:
Anyone heard back from Philosophy, Logic and Scientific method?
Hey guys :smile: Anyone applied for law before Nov? I still haven't gotten any response concerning my app result. Not sure what to think..
Original post by aghtsq

Congrats! Can you give your predicted grades and when you applied?
Original post by Trapz99
I'll be applying to LSE for Maths and Economics. Doing maths, further maths, economics and physics (probably dropping physics this year).

Woooohh I'm applying for the exact same thing, I dropped physics pretty early around November, I realized it wasn't for me and it was too late for me to switch subjects I hope it won't affect my chances, because I'm gonna have 3 AS levels. Other than that we're doing the exact same subjects, how are the going for you?
Original post by fastturtleneck
Anyone applied for Government and economics and already got an offer/rejection? Or would lse wait until Apr/May to make decisions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know someone who has got their offer for Gov & Econ at LSE this week
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
Hey guys :smile: Anyone applied for law before Nov? I still haven't gotten any response concerning my app result. Not sure what to think..

i applied on the 11th of Oct and received the 8 week email on the 31st of October. haven't heard back yet
Original post by IDKY
What on earth is the 8-week email??

basically the email saying that it'll take them about 8 weeks to make a decision :smile:
Original post by aghtsq

Congratulations!
Since I applied for the same course, can I ask you when did you receive the 8 weeks email ?
(edited 7 years ago)
So is it right that all of us who got offers this week were in our 7th week of the 8-week email?
Any re-applicant here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applying to Government and Social Policy? I applied last Thursday. :smile:
Initial assessment : 4 week email
further assessment : 8 week email
further further assessment : 4 week email

They are actually annoying me now
Reply 1998
Original post by ETOTHEPOWEROFIPI
I know someone who has got their offer for Gov & Econ at LSE this week

Wow, I Sent my application off on like October 13th, got the 8 week email some times around the 20th and still no reply.. haven't even got the 4 week email…
Reply 1999
Original post by Max130
Congratulations!
Since I applied for the same course, can I ask you when did you receive the 8 weeks email ?

Thank you! I got it on the 14th November.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending