The Student Room Group
Did you reply to them?

I got a message the other day saying something like 'We have your tickets reply with Y or N if this date is OK to deliver on'

I didn't reply with Y as it might have signed me up to somehting - turned out to be genuine in the end tho!
Reply 2
Someone may have inputted your number for icons and logos they may have ordered from them phone websites. Contact your operator to block this number and find out what website it is incase you may have used them yonks ago.
Reply 3
Contact your phone operator and tell them you've been charged for something you never ordered, or contact the company if you can get hold of their details and tell them you never texted them.
Reply 4
shakirac
Contact your phone operator and tell them you've been charged for something you never ordered, or contact the company if you can get hold of their details and tell them you never texted them.

They are quite obscure. Not even showing up on google searches.
Reply 5
Whoa, that's weird. Definitely call your phone operator and report the scam.
Reply 6
shakirac
Whoa, that's weird. Definitely call your phone operator and report the scam.

yeah, have filled in the online report on the ICSTIS website.
Reply 7
Nessyfencer
yeah, have filled in the online report on the ICSTIS website.

Good :smile: Block their number too if possible
Hope it works out
Reply 8
It's the fact that these "companies" can just help themselves to your money for a service they said that you have taken. Imagine if a taxi driver could just take money out of your bank account because they picked you up last saturday and you couldn't pay.

Latest

Trending

Trending