The Student Room Group

Edexcel Spanish A2 Unit 4 - 20 June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Masterbob
Thanks for the help guys!

It's really difficult to predict discursive essays as they can literally ask anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
I hated Q3 in so many past papers it mentions the desarollo del pais and it didn't but I think the other two were pretty gd I feel like I'm the only person who chose creative writing over discursive essay?
Original post by lia636
I hated Q3 in so many past papers it mentions the desarollo del pais and it didn't but I think the other two were pretty gd I feel like I'm the only person who chose creative writing over discursive essay?

The discursive option is far more popular in schools, apparently because the structure remains the same whichever essay you choose; having said that, if you nailed the structure, the creative writing allows a much broader use of spanish!
How did everyone do...I think I had a rogue marker
Original post by RomeoSantos
How did everyone do...I think I had a rogue marker

I got full UMS!!! I'm actually so happy because I spent such a long time doing all the research and writing it up properly, and of course tonnes of discursive work too
Original post by vectorpi
I got full UMS!!! I'm actually so happy because I spent such a long time doing all the research and writing it up properly, and of course tonnes of discursive work too

congrats thats awesome!!
I was a bit disappointed, I got 100/130 UMS (which is a high B, 104 was for an A) but everyone at my school seemed to get lower than usual. I got full UMS for my speaking though, so still got an A! Just could have had an A* if this was a bit higher
I'm considering remarking my Unit 4 paper as I need 5 raw marks in that to get an A* overall. Do you know if there's any luck with stuff like that?
Hi, did anyone do the research based essay question number 3? - I don't know what the title is but it would have been either a cultural, political, or social issue - we have to learn 3/6 topics...

Cultural La movida o el guernica
Political La transformación de la familia/LMH o la abdicación de rey Juan Carlos I
Social el botellón o el paro juvenil

did anyone do these questions, and which of the sections came up? - cultural, political or social?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending