The Student Room Group

Am I in the wrong?

So meeting this girl and things hasn't worked out for the second time. Obviously I want to get over her. Text this girl I jacket spoke to in a long time. Little did I know the two girls we're friends and they met up last night and the girl I was meeting saw that I had texted the other girl. Both had been drinking. The girl I text lied and said that when I was still meeting the other foot that I used to text her all
The time which is completely untrue. The girl I used to meet then snap chatted me saying why i text her when we were still meeting up but I said I didn't and she didn't believe me. Thing is though, 1. We were never bf and gf 2. The girl I texted is lying and 3. The girl that I used to
Meet turned me down twice so it's her fault things didnt work out. I'm being made out to be the bad guy when I've done nothing wrong and she's getting jealous now and thinks I'm a player. Is this my fault?
Original post by Anonymous
So meeting this girl and things hasn't worked out for the second time. Obviously I want to get over her. Text this girl I jacket spoke to in a long time. Little did I know the two girls we're friends and they met up last night and the girl I was meeting saw that I had texted the other girl. Both had been drinking. The girl I text lied and said that when I was still meeting the other foot that I used to text her all
The time which is completely untrue. The girl I used to meet then snap chatted me saying why i text her when we were still meeting up but I said I didn't and she didn't believe me. Thing is though, 1. We were never bf and gf 2. The girl I texted is lying and 3. The girl that I used to
Meet turned me down twice so it's her fault things didnt work out. I'm being made out to be the bad guy when I've done nothing wrong and she's getting jealous now and thinks I'm a player. Is this my fault?

No. Who knows why she is lying. They both sound like a waste of your time though, and that you're getting nowhere with them. If you really want to get over them you have to block them.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
No. Who knows why she is lying. They both sound like a waste of your time though, and that you're getting nowhere with them. If you really want to get over them you have to block them.

Yeah I'm not trying to get with any of them I just annoyed cos it's making me out to be the bad guy when I've done nothing wrong.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I'm not trying to get with any of them I just annoyed cos it's making me out to be the bad guy when I've done nothing wrong.

I get you. But block them anyway, there's no point in trying to be friends with them.
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
I get you. But block them anyway, there's no point in trying to be friends with them.

Yeah I will. Plenty more girls out there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending