The Student Room Group

Good A Level Chemistry and Biology 6th Forms

I am looking for a good sixth form in the Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stourbridge or Wombourne area for my daughter. Can anyone suggest anywhere? She wants to be a Vet and so needs at least A in both sciences.
Reply 1
Doesn't matter. If she works hard enough an A* is attainable no matter which school she goes to.

Original post by Jarvo1961
I am looking for a good sixth form in the Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stourbridge or Wombourne area for my daughter. Can anyone suggest anywhere? She wants to be a Vet and so needs at least A in both sciences.
Reply 2
State only or independent? How flexible are you over the area? i.e. how many miles outside are you willing to go?
Original post by Jarvo1961

Im not from the area myself, but providing she goes to a college which has a good ofsted report and good Alevel results each year then she should be absolutely fine in attaining AAA for vetmed.

Quick Reply

Latest