Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Kind of posting this last minute (sorry...)...

I'm attending an Oxford conference tomorrow at my school. 12 undergraduate student mentors are coming in to talk about life and studying in Oxford. There will be workshops and a Q&A session about Oxford and uni in general.

So...taking advantage of this, does anyone have any dying questions they want answered that I can ask tomorrow.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sulaimanali)
    Kind of posting this last minute (sorry...)...

I'm attending an Oxford conference tomorrow at my school. 12 undergraduate student mentors are coming in to talk about life and studying in Oxford. There will be workshops and a Q&A session about Oxford and uni in general.

So...taking advantage of this, does anyone have any dying questions they want answered that I can ask tomorrow.
    Is the conference taking place in Slough by any chance? We only ask because one of the team that is BrasenoseAdm is on the road today attending an event here aimed at encouraging more applications from students from under-represented groups.

We hope the event goes well!

Brasenose Admissions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrasenoseAdm)
    Is the conference taking place in Slough by any chance? We only ask because one of the team that is BrasenoseAdm is on the road today attending an event here aimed at encouraging more applications from students from under-represented groups.

We hope the event goes well!

Brasenose Admissions
    Yes. In slough.

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sulaimanali)
    Yes. In slough.

Thanks
    Excellent! Nabs (Brasenose, Biochem) is one of the Oxford students taking part.

Check out our BrasenoseNews tweets for some coverage of the event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrasenoseAdm)
    Excellent! Nabs (Brasenose, Biochem) is one of the Oxford students taking part.

Check out our BrasenoseNews tweets for some coverage of the event.
    The event was awesome! Thank you! Yes - I saw Nabs (Nabeela/Nabila)...there was also Joe Organ there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.