The Student Room Group

HELP- Should I start studying A2 material??

Hello, I just finshed my AS exams, I am preparing to apply for uni during the summer as my deadline is just after summer. So I was wondering if it would be a good idea to start going over A2 material now and through out the summer, since we did start some topics after the AS exams.
I am in the same position, about to go into A2 as well. I would definitely suggest that you start studying and trying to get ahead. From what I know, the year will go so quickly and before we know it it will be exam season again.

Even if it is just light reading to get a grasp on your subject or trying to get topics done ahead of time.

I have started and will continue to do this over the summer. But don't forget to relax and have a good time too!
Reply 2
Original post by Phantomx60
Hello, I just finshed my AS exams, I am preparing to apply for uni during the summer as my deadline is just after summer. So I was wondering if it would be a good idea to start going over A2 material now and through out the summer, since we did start some topics after the AS exams.

You can if you want. I'd suggest focusing on your UCAS application (if you are applying to uni) and starting your personal statement, so that when you return to sixth form you will have far more time to focus on revision.

Also don't forget to enjoy your holidays :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest