The Student Room Group

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 28)

This thread is a continuation of: Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 27)

The person who posts the last (10,000th) post on the thread wins! Everyone else loses. :hahaha:

Congratulations to Part 27's winner, @mr T 999, despite the controversy.

Also, congratulations to me for posting the last post on the thread. :proud:

Stats:

Most #100th posts:

:iiam: (if someone's kept track, let me know; if not, I'll add these when I get the chance).

Most consecutive #100th posts:

:iiam: (see above).

Enjoy!

Stats for the previous thread can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=4235530
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

First post to me :h:
:king1::king1::king1:
Mr T got the 10,000 post

You got the last post.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4235530&page=501

:h:
(edited 7 years ago)
The fact that it doesn't let you customize the title is silly. :unimpressed:

Anyway, I'm off to bed for now. :bawling:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
The fact that it doesn't let you customize the title is silly. :unimpressed:

Anyway, I'm off to bed for now. :bawling:

Fixed!
Proper first post incoming, if someone's kept track of the stats. :blow:

@iEthan, any chance you can fix the title? The stupid auto-create-new-thread thingy wouldn't let me call it Part 28. :unimpressed:

As title says, the last person to post here (the one who gets the 10,000th post, actually) wins.

Congratulations to Part 27's winner, @postexamtalk :eviltongue:

Can you change the opening post message. Make it similar to how the other thread opening is

Btw I won again not postexamtalk :noway:
Original post by mr T 999
Can you change the opening post message. Make it similar to how the other thread opening is

*proper first post incoming* :blow:

I'll go and double-check the posts then, postexamtalk certainly got it on my screen. :confused: Thought you weren't trying?

Then bed. :goodnight:

It's 1am chill out... :tongue:
Also - as we're on page one... can we try and not discuss exams and stuff here... gets so draining and there are other places on TSR for it. Thank youuuuuuuu.

[list]

13 minutes ago

hype 0

[list]

13 minutes ago

:h:

:noway : he got the 10,001 post check again :colonhash: ask asma she saw me win it :yes:
*proper first post incoming* :blow:

I'll go and double-check the posts then, postexamtalk certainly got it on my screen. :confused: Thought you weren't trying?

Then bed. :goodnight:

IMG_0913.PNG

They won. Let's not argue. Ty :smile:

Ethan is too tired for this nonsense. AJ is right.
Original post by iEthan
IMG_0913.PNG

That's exactly what I see.
That's exactly what I see.

:confused: I don't see that. I took a screenshot to prove it. Hold on a sec let me upload it one here
This thread is a continuation of: Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 27)

The person who posts the last (10,000th) post on the thread wins! Everyone else loses. :hahaha:

Congratulations to Part 27's winner, @postexamtalk

Also, congratulations to Kwame502 for posting the last post on the thread (before the closing post)!

Stats:

Most #100th posts:

:iiam: (if someone's kept track, let me know; if not, I'll add these when I get the chance).

Most consecutive #100th posts:

:iiam: (see above).

Enjoy!

Stats for the previous thread can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=4235530

Ooo that hit me as a surprise too, I thought that the legendary Mr T took the win once again.
(edited 7 years ago)
For goodness sake, we're not arguing about this. I've checked on my dupe and the story is the same. It's not like these threads last a long time anymore, these days. :/

postexamtalk won.
Original post by postexamtalk
Ooo that hit me as a surprise too, I thought that the legendary Mr T took the win once again.

:confused: I don't see that. I took a screenshot to prove it. Hold on a sec let me upload it one here

Since it's obviously in contention, and since I really want to go to bed, I'm citing both of you as winners until TSR stops playing up and gives us an answer we can all see and agree on. Congrats on beating me once again, either way. :congrats:

I've changed the first post to largely match the generic one used for the last few, since apparently the personalized, free-style OPs of early threads are no longer in favour. Stats will follow when someone's kind enough to share them, or when I've got the time to collect them myself.

:goodnight:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
For goodness sake, we're not arguing about this. I've checked on my dupe and the story is the same. It's not like these threads last a long time anymore, these days. :/

postexamtalk won.

Thats what i see tho.... :hmmmm2:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest