Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Undergraduate Admissions 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Kreka894
Received my conditional offer today for History/Art History :biggrin:

Congrats! If you have any questions about history, feel free to send them my way :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 121
Hi Kelly,

I have applied for Human Biology and Anatomy at Glasgow Univeristy and I am wondering how long the turn around for these types of courses are?

I'm so excited and nervous!

Thank you for your help
One of my friends got an unconditional yesterday for French and German
When will Scots law applicants hear if they've got an offer?
Original post by heather46
When will Scots law applicants hear if they've got an offer?

Got an offer today :smile:
Original post by ///curious
Got an offer today :smile:

What did you get in your highers?
What did you get in your highers?

AAAAB
AAAAB

Unconditional? Are you Scottish?
Original post by scottishgirl163
Unconditional? Are you Scottish?

Conditional - BB at Advanced higher (im doing three this year). Yep I am :smile:
Conditional - BB at Advanced higher (im doing three this year). Yep I am :smile:

Well done, do you think you'll meet the conditions? What subjects are you doing?
AAAAB

Same as me, hopefully I'll hear soon then! Congrats!
Reply 131
Hello! I was wondering if any international applicants applying for Mathematics and Economics have received replies/offers already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you Scottish?

Nope, I'm Hungarian/EU student

Original post by emcat
Congrats! If you have any questions about history, feel free to send them my way :smile:

Hello :smile: I would love to hear about your general experience about the program, the lecturers, and why would you recommend to others to study history in Glasgow. :smile:
Well done, do you think you'll meet the conditions? What subjects are you doing?

Thanks! Yeah think so, have a conditional offer from another uni for AAA so here's hoping! This year, I'm doing Adv french, adv spanish and adv english. How about you?

Same as me, hopefully I'll hear soon then! Congrats!

Thank you, hopefully you will :smile:
Thanks! Yeah think so, have a conditional offer from another uni for AAA so here's hoping! This year, I'm doing Adv french, adv spanish and adv english. How about you?

Here's hoping! Im doing adv moderns studies an higher history and geography
I just receive a conditional offer for 38 points and 666 HL (IB) for MA Psychology :smile: I'm from the EU if any of you were wondering.
Got my unconditional for Geography last week.
Hi, I applied for Software Engineering in the start of January 2017 and have been anxious because I still haven't received an offer/cancellation.

For the record, I'm from Bulgaria and other universities(I applied to through UCAS) have also taken an extraordinary amount of time to reply to my friends applying to other parts of the UK. I've been wondering if this is a Brexit thing and worrying about the ambiguities that are still in the air about the whole thing.
still waiting for english lit/french offer, i'm beginning to get really anxious... didn't know the course was so applied for, now i'm freaking out that i won't get an offer for my top choice :frown: sigh
Original post by vanilla.latte
still waiting for english lit/french offer, i'm beginning to get really anxious... didn't know the course was so applied for, now i'm freaking out that i won't get an offer for my top choice :frown: sigh

My friend received an unconditional today for French and German so hopefulyl you'll hear soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending