The Student Room Group

Should I get a remark?

Hi guys

I recently received my A level results and did well securing the grades for my first choice uni. However on my business A level I was only 2 UMS from an A grade (most likely only 1 raw mark away). In one of my papers I made a huge mistake and didn't answer the question properly, however I think that there is certainly some parts of my answer that were actually quite good. I'm uncertain if it is worth getting a remark, it's essentially just for pride as I want to have 3 A grades at A level. I also don't want to drop to a C grade overall as then I would miss my uni offer and I know that you can drop marks when getting a remark. How unlikely is it that I will drop down a full grade overall if I get a remark and does anybody think it's worth getting the remark anyway?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest