The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was showing these inspectors around in high school, and I tripped up on the stairs and fell down, flashing my knickers.
yellowtaxi
Ok, what was every1s most embarrassing moment?

once got arrested for bootlegging cds.
Reply 42
oh i once walked around skool with loo roll stuck to my shoe arghhh! lol
charlord
what about this....i majorlly liked a guy for ages, we chatted on the net etc and smiled round college but I couldn't ever talk to is face for some reason.
anyway, he brings it up with me, and i say that ill say hi next time i see him.
the following day...hes with his friends and wlaking towards me..heart starts beating, suddeny conscious of my every movement and getting really worked up. anyway, hes infront of me and says "hey" and instead of saying "hello" back like any other normal person...instead, i shout "NO!!!!!" and run between him and his friend with my head in my hands and in my head say "helloooo"...seriously...how stupid can i be??!!

That is pretty messed up! :eek:
Reply 44
ooo, my friends choir have these really dodgy skirts and one time before her concert she was like, wouldn't it be soo embarrising if my skirt fell, down you can guess what happened next infront of EVERYONE (including our mayor and her headmistress!)
JnA
oh i once walked around skool with loo roll stuck to my shoe arghhh! lol

lol that's happened to me too. There was loo paper strewn all over the toilet floor in my school. It's weird that people find it funny or embarassing. It's just toilet paper that was on the floor.
This was the most embarrassing though, but its abit SICK, so dont read on if you hate sick stuff.

Me and a couple of my mates and my exbf we were at my house, sat down watching tv and chattin. I was teasing my exbf, and I was spinning around, (dont ask me why), I was wearing quite a short skirt and a thong underneath, so it was pretty easy was this happned. Anyway I jumped on his lap and his finger went into me, the shock on my face and he was shocked too, as it was infront of my mates. The others were like, why the red face, and I stayed quite., we didnt move until they rest had gone out of the room.
My old school was massive, and there was a gate where you would drive in, and then you would drive through the school in a big U bend before leaving through a seperate exit gate, anyway everybody would stand near the exit gate and wait to be picked up by their parents and get driven back home, and i was there expecting my mum to come around and pick me up...however to my horror she reverses in through the exit, smashing into the gate and knocking it over and dragging it a bit before stopping; she was drunk, very drunk, anyway she caused a massive schene and everyone was looking at her and ohhhhh the shame of it all, anyway the police ended up getting involved and it was my friends mum who drove me home. :redface:

(She later got a bill for the gate and refused to pay it, not really sure what hapened with that...)
BlueAngel
Me and a couple of my mates and my exbf we were at my house, sat down watching tv and chattin. I was teasing my exbf, and I was spinning around, (dont ask me why), I was wearing quite a short skirt and a thong underneath, so it was pretty easy was this happned. Anyway I jumped on his lap and his finger went into me, the shock on my face and he was shocked too, as it was infront of my mates. The others were like, why the red face, and I stayed quite., we didnt move until they rest had gone out of the room.

Ewwww that's bad, very bad....!
tis_me_lord
Ewwww that's bad, very bad....!

It hurt too, cos I was sat on his ring he was wearing.
BlueAngel

Ok you can stop talking now. Did he enjoy it though?
tis_me_lord
Ok you can stop talking now. Did he enjoy it though?

I dont know, never asked, he just laughed.
BlueAngel

OHHH noooo How embarassing!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
BlueAngel

Hey be careful with things like that! A few years back a guy fingered a girl wearing a ring, without her knowing it did some sort of damage inside her, but because she didn't know it got infected and she eventually died- the guy went down for manslaughter!!

People make sure you've got no rings on when fooling around!!
young_free
Hey be careful with things like that! A few years back a guy fingered a girl wearing a ring, without her knowing it did some sort of damage inside her, but because she didn't know it got infected and she eventually died- the guy went down for manslaughter!!

People make sure you've got no rings on when fooling around!!

she died, :eek:
BlueAngel

Did he move his finger around, and have u two done that sorta thing before?
yellowtaxi
Ok, what was every1s most embarrassing moment?

Tipping my drink over myself when trying to slap someone...
It didn't help that I was drunk
Reply 57
SamTheMan
That is pretty messed up! :eek:

i know...to be fair i was young and he was very hot!!! i got over it after that episode though!
Vomiting right over gf on first time round her parents house. Not a pretty sight. My exit was quick and painful. The worst thing was that nobody shouted or anything. They just sort of sat there in apoplectic horror, which is a thousand times worse.

Oh well...at least I can look back on it now and laugh.
Reply 59
We were doing some biology coursework which involved investigating the wildlife in the school pond, and I fell in and had to go home to change :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending