The Student Room Group

Help!!

Just got my GCSE results 3 marks of an A in maths, I worked so hard :frown: Is it worth a remark?? I got 137/200
Original post by ILoveMath's
Just got my GCSE results 3 marks of an A in maths, I worked so hard :frown: Is it worth a remark?? I got 137/200

In general maths results are less likely to change than other subjects, as what you write is strictly either correct or incorrect. Nevertheless, it's potentially worth a try as I have heard of people going up by 5 marks or more when examiners have not interpreted the mark scheme properly.

Mate your marks aside, you gone and messed up your username. An apostrophe has no place there. RIP.
Reply 3

This really depends on you. If you believe that you have done your best possible score, and couldn't get higher if you tried, then don't! As putting too much pressure on yourself can cause you great stress.
However, if you believe that you could do better, without straining yourself too much, then go for it!
Let's face it, there are some people who would do worse and not give a stuff. If you are happy with your score, then so be it!
It also is dependant on what you want to do with yourself, both short term and long term. For example, general maths or an advanced option?
If you want more advice/support, feel free to message me! Good Luck if you decide to go for a remark! <3

Quick Reply

Latest