The Student Room Group

Opinion on Interior Design (Edinburgh/Manchester met/Heriot Watt/Northampton)

I am applying to university this year and I'm interested in Interior Design. So far I was considering Edinburgh uni as my first choice and Manchester met, Heriot Watt and possibly Northampton as other options. What do you think of these universities, specifically in this field?
I am open to any other better suggestions.
I was thinking of Edinburgh and Northampton as well but I also saw Nottingham Trent as well and their course offers placement and is accredited but I don't know whether to pick Edinburgh or that as my first choice
I think Edin is better. I have graduated from this programme and it was VERY intense, but also a nice experience for me!
Reply 3
Hey, I've had offers from Edinburgh and Mmu, and have less than 2 weeks to choose now and completely 50/50 on them. If you've graduated from it, what was the timetable like? Was there many hours per week? I've come from a course where there was no structure at all really and the lectures weren't brilliant so would love to hear your opinion as I'm so stuck!
Reply 4
Original post by gloriaquo
I think Edin is better. I have graduated from this programme and it was VERY intense, but also a nice experience for me!

How many hrs per week did you get in lectures/ workshops/seminars? Did they teach you how to use programmes and things, as I've got an offer but when visiting I got the feeling there was only two half days of teaching/workshops and it wasn't a structured course? But I absolutely love the uni and if it is hard work and will challenge me I'd defo wanna go

Quick Reply

Latest