Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Opinion on Interior Design (Edinburgh/Manchester met/Heriot Watt/Northampton)

ReputationRep:
    I am applying to university this year and I'm interested in Interior Design. So far I was considering Edinburgh uni as my first choice and Manchester met, Heriot Watt and possibly Northampton as other options. What do you think of these universities, specifically in this field?
    I am open to any other better suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of Edinburgh and Northampton as well but I also saw Nottingham Trent as well and their course offers placement and is accredited but I don't know whether to pick Edinburgh or that as my first choice

ReputationRep:
    I think Edin is better. I have graduated from this programme and it was VERY intense, but also a nice experience for me!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've had offers from Edinburgh and Mmu, and have less than 2 weeks to choose now and completely 50/50 on them. If you've graduated from it, what was the timetable like? Was there many hours per week? I've come from a course where there was no structure at all really and the lectures weren't brilliant so would love to hear your opinion as I'm so stuck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloriaquo)
    I think Edin is better. I have graduated from this programme and it was VERY intense, but also a nice experience for me!

How many hrs per week did you get in lectures/ workshops/seminars? Did they teach you how to use programmes and things, as I've got an offer but when visiting I got the feeling there was only two half days of teaching/workshops and it wasn't a structured course? But I absolutely love the uni and if it is hard work and will challenge me I'd defo wanna go

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: April 24, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.